• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOWS YOUR PREP GOIN????

Reaction score
I am a beaconite and both Physics ATP and Islamiyat Paper 1 went AWESOME!!!

It was an easy paper....I expect 42-46 marks in Islamiyat.....and 28 in Physx ATP!

Reaction score
my history section 2 finished with section 3 well i am only gonna prepare AYUB ZIA AND that question of pak achieved little from 1988-1990 thats all from section 3 cant do everything from it.....GEO i will be done til 30 and islamiat i will start from 1 april and will be done till 20 to 25 april and rest 15 days solving as many past papers as i can and reading mark shemes along side all this i will also be learning as many muhawaras of urdu as i can....... then i m set to go HOPE I GET EVERYTHING DONE ACCORDING TO SHEDULE

Reaction score
They are going on salman pak.std 1 and islamiat 1 already given them tomorrow i have urdu 1 but actually i aint preparing well for mocks since i cant ruin my own schedule for them my skul wont give me a CIE certificate the CIE will so these papers of school never really took them seriously

Reaction score
yeah that is the same case !! my school ruined my schedule twice. First they told us that mocks would be from 18th march then to 24th march and then to 28th march !!

Reaction score
Well at least you are getting much time to prepare for your examination. So take benefits from this.
farig waqt main mushkil ki tiyari karo. :)