• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOWS YOUR PREP GOIN????

Reaction score
Well I would be giving 8 subject in this session. I have done Phy, Chem, Maths and comp but still I am left with Pakstudies and Islamiyat. Inshallah I would be able to complete both of them along with the revision of phy chem maths comp till end of april. Must pray for me.

Reaction score
Guyz one thing i wanna ask that in history, we have to write the answer for 14 marks in paragraphs or continuous prose?

Reaction score
well if your explaining the same thing then in continous prose but as soon as you write other factors or success or failures you have to change the paragraph !!

Reaction score
My mocks session is over and I have got the result too.
Phy A
Chem A*
Maths A*
Comp B
Pak studies A
Islamiyat C :(
Fist language urdu C
english B

I was unprepared for both Islamiyat and Urdu. But for rest of the result I am much thankful to Allah Almighty

Reaction score
Well dont worry man probably the mocks ruined your plan for studies of islamiat and urdu well nice to see some one have all A* s in science subjects particularly chemistry.,

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me that whats the colour of front cover of Dr David revised edition book? Please reply quickly I am gonna buy that book

Reaction score
Its useless dont get it,unless you want to waste money, its that useless you better get some other book in the money you buy this book.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Its useless dont get it,unless you want to waste money, its that useless you better get some other book in the money you buy this book.
you should have told me this earlier !! :p