• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
thnx
sorry im disturbing u
but i just had my exam school exam so im taking a break so im free

Reaction score
i guess it will be enuf to do 2007 till 2013 but keep revising and read textboook wat u dont understand frm it make your own note
and organise them bcuz u have 13 subjects
im not discouraging u but i had my school exams for practicals and i got 75/80 for p3
even though i was hoping to get highest mrk (which was 78)
:notworthy:\

Reaction score
i guess it will be enuf to do 2007 till 2013 but keep revising and read textboook wat u dont understand frm it make your own note
and organise them bcuz u have 13 subjects
im not discouraging u but i had my school exams for practicals and i got 75/80 for p3
even though i was hoping to get highest mrk (which was 78)
:notworthy:\

Hmm, okay i will do that. :p

Reaction score
dontxpect full mark in the 2nd or third try and be carefull read qs properly this is a big thing
for eg in arevison test for ict
they had asked me for advs for bank for online banking and i wrote for customer but thank god i saw it before submitting

Reaction score
In my opinion, solving 6 years worth of practical papers is really not worth anyone's time. But that's just me :p

Reaction score
In my opinion, solving 6 years worth of practical papers is really not worth anyone's time. But that's just me :p

One can get an A* with only a few recent papers, and a good understanding and a working knowledge of the practical exam.

What are you suggesting?

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the resolution of an image?
They say in the question paper that change the resolution of your image and it should not be more than 100KB! How do we do it without resizing the pic? please help

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the resolution of an image?
They say in the question paper that change the resolution of your image and it should not be more than 100KB! How do we do it without resizing the pic? please help

Whenever i change the resolution, the image automatically gets re-sized. I think that's how it's supposed to happen.
Which software you use for image resizing?

Reaction score
Whenever i change the resolution, the image automatically gets re-sized. I think that's how it's supposed to happen.
Which software you use for image resizing?
Normal Paint...
But yet, i came across a past paper that asked to change the resolution of the image without resizing it.
Because resizing it would disrupt the cascading file sheet rules., whereas only changing the resolution would change it's quality. And it asked to show how we changed the resolution... So, there! :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    614.4 KB · Views: 39