• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
in printing spreadsheet there is an option "fit to ... page wide and ... page tall"

and in paper one thing is given (wide or tall) so if wide is given what should we write in tall
if it states"fits on single page wide" then for wide type 1 and leave the tall one zero

And vice versa if it states"fits on single page tall"

Reaction score
When the question is this "Print this page as it is viewed in your browser" is it necessary to include your candidate details in the header or footer? (while printing from the browser such as chrome)
-PS they already tell you to include your candidate details on the webpage.

Reaction score
When the question is this "Print this page as it is viewed in your browser" is it necessary to include your candidate details in the header or footer? (while printing from the browser such as chrome)
-PS they already tell you to include your candidate details on the webpage.
your name and candidate number must be on each and every printout

Reaction score
make sure ecel help is offline mode,my teacher said as long as u use help it shoulndt be from the internetView attachment 51923
How do you exactly use the excel help? Like for the LEFT function, what could be written that could tell me to use the
LEFT function???????????
Thnx...........................

Reaction score
u can use help online but it must be text help format ( no videos), excel help gives examples too just scroll down and ull get it all
upload_2015-4-14_17-56-56.png

Reaction score
assalamu a laikum
hows everyone doing?
i just wanted to share this with everyone
i just had my IGCSE ICT 0417 2015 (paper A) exam today
  1. it had two reports(both of the reports had this type of criteria in them: "*name*" i dont know how to explain it but if you dont get what i mean just visit this site: www.fontstuff.com/access/acctut06.htm and hopefully you'll get my point)
  2. one extract(from access)
  3. masterslide
  4. MS word
and thats all! alhamdulilah it was easy and i'm having my 2015 paper B on 16/04/2015
if you need any help just ask
i'll try to reply asap!

which variant?

Reaction score
i want to ask that in some paper the style sheet given have

spacing:0.45em

what does it means
my microsoft expression web is saying that it is not used now so please can you tell the new one
plz help my exam is towmoro