• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I am having a problem in mathematics.

Reaction score
Well firstly i would like to tell you that i would be giving my edexcel IGCSE Exam on May 2011. My subjects are: Biology, chemistry, physics, english and mathematics.
I know that the section where I am posting the question is not edexcel, it is of Cambridge, but mathematics is same in both of the examining bodies.
Anyways, can someone help me in explaining Loci and construction?
This chapter is quite difficult for me. You can send me some website or notes or anything which might be useful and helpful for me to understand this chapter.Please please I need it urgently.
Thank you guys. :) :D

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMM.....thanks silent hunter.
But can you give me a direct link??? :)

Reaction score
Oh thank you salman and everyone for a help. :) AHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............DJWAANIA............I don't know what you are talking about. May be I should say that you are a french. :) :D

Reaction score
Well there must be a reason to laugh !! :p don't be like mr green :mrgreen: omg he is still laughing !! :p

Reaction score
Hehehehehehhehe I was laughing because I can see Mr. green right now standing with shahid afridi and having a picture with him. BUt............I wonder why would shahid afridi invite him..........................mr.green is such a big smiley one, which is very very irritating. :p :mrgreen:
Look he is still laughing.....................oh for God sake Mr.green.

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMM.........may be that is why afridi has a big smile too as he got used to mr.green. Mr.green you are a very cunning person..................welllllllll.........ahmmmm..... I hope I don't have a big smile like him. :p :mrgreen: ;)

Reaction score
maybe some thing happened to him and from then on he started laughing and cant stop that laughter of his hahahahah > :mrgreen:
well atleast he makes u feel better by laughing with his teeth out and its such a relief to see his white teeth :mrgreen: well hes just going to keep on laughing so we better go or he'll start wasting our time> you :mrgreen:

Reaction score
well i would call him mr.carrot just look at his face it looks as if it went under a heavy roler or what or some one filled air in him i say mr gree n stands no chance against him.
:mrgreen: vs :x

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA>>> If :mrgreen: vs :x ...............Mr............ahmmmmmm... carrot or apple, so............
Mr.green= Pakistan (unfortunately..........................mr. green is one of the pakistan's team mate. I didn't want him to be in my country)
Mr. apple pie= India ( fortunately..............................that is better for indians as mr.apple pie is always angry..........so that would teach them a lesson) :p ;)

HMMMMMMMMMMMM so here is 90.6 fm and here we can see the match between mr.green and mr. apple pie..............oh my god mr.apple pie has started fighting eagerly although the match hasn't started yet :p ;) :mrgreen:

AND HERE COMES MR.GREEN's SUPER DUPER TEETH WHICH IS SO SHINY THAT IT MADE MR.APPLE PIE BLIND................Hmmmmmmmmm may be those shiny teeth are also hurting my OWN eyes :p ;)