• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I can't cncentr8 on one thing..Even on studies during exams

Reaction score
Any Tips to conecentrate on studies...
Even once i locked up my self in a room only with books ...still i didn't study after 5 minutes i started drawing cartoons on my book....now was studin jst grabed my laptop and started chatin hell with me ........Help any Solutions...PLease dun say lock ur lapop in store and only books i cant i tried....Isnt it possible give exams when i ever u r in mood to give exams... :?:

Reaction score
Re: I can't cncentr8 on one thing..Even on studies during ex

First "relieve" yourself from exam stress. Then try and sit down, grab your pencil, and FOCUS...alot...until it comes...to your head.

:D

Reaction score

same happen to me!!! but whenever it comes,i will change my study venue coz sometimes the place makes u feels like that..
n like me,im staying at the hostel n when d laziness comes,i will go around n see what my friends r doing...usually they will stick at their table with books n it will makes me jealous n motivates me to study more!!!

Reaction score

Gud tips ill try thanks if some one has any other sugestinz u r most welcome.......

Reaction score

i read somewhere dat....
>eat egg wid yolk....yolk helps ur brain...(i dnt noe y, cz i aint a biologist)
>study wid ur feet flat, not twisted...
>if u r reading, use a pencil or some pointer to stay focused on dat part of paragraph....i will help u not fall asleep n advances ur attention by many times...

hope these help u... :)
n yeah...Namaz parho, n pray from Allah... ;)

Reaction score

Study on a desk/table and chair instead of a bed. Also make small notes as you go. Even if you won't use them, writing things down helps you remain focused.

Reaction score

also remind urself that u went to achieve somthing
and compare urself to hard working students

Reaction score

THINK:
THINK- that there are only few days left for you to study and then u have vacationz ahead to go wid ur stuff.
THINK- of how much u want to get gud grades.
THINK- of how much u want to make ur parents happy.
THINK- of the potential u have to do better... so bring a change and prove ur existence. :)

and EXCUSE ME..STOP THINKING and START WORKING :p..
u only have to think for 10 mins and then....GO GO GO... :D

And of course hope for the best and believe in ALLAH.
BEST OF LUCK :)

Reaction score

thanks a lot so nyc guyz n galz hea....thanks alot...well regardin prayers aik advice mai b dai du :p...it is said k agar app kisi aur k liaya dua mango tou Farishtay Allah say kehtay hai k aye Allah is banday ko b wahi day jo yai dusaray k liyay mang raha hai...e.g i pray k mairay friend bilal ko buhat acha result milay tou farishatay allah say farmatay hai k Aye Allah tu Is banday ko b yai ata farma jo yai Bilal k liyay mang raha hai...Aur islam mai individuality par belief nai hai we have to think for every on else...NAmaz JAmmat k sath parhna zyada afzal hai...

Reaction score

Agreed! :)

Reaction score

Yet, reading an individual namaz is better than not reading one at all! So stop making excuses and start working hard, then top it with constant prayers!

Reaction score

just think abt all the free time u will have after exams....the movies, the games, the internet, and all the wailapan things to do.. :p :p

Reaction score

i have no vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ohh not fair
i have to prepae for another exam
anyways ill take 3 days off!!!!
han jamat k sath namaz afzal hai
u r right
aur han we all will pray for each other
k allah is punjabi boy ko( jis ne iske uper post kiya huwa hai) allah isko kamyab kare
allah darism ko kamyab kare
alllah sab ko unki mehnat ka phal day!
ameen!

Reaction score

You guys are so sentimental ;) First things first, pehlay mehnat then dua!

Reaction score

exams have a negligable amount of time period compaerd to ur entire life time so work hard :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reaction score

Excuseme princes there is no Punjabi aur any thn in Islam....In quran and Hadith ther is only Mentioned MUslim...No shia Suni Punjabi Pathan or any other...I am only a Muslim....