• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I. Got. An. Awesomely. Amazingly. Fantastic. Suggestion

Reaction score
yeah the xpc owners can make this app and sell it on google play and apple store..........free and ad free version should be there

Reaction score
yeah the xpc owners can make this app and sell it on google play and apple store..........free and ad free version should be there
Iam sure there would be many members who are developers ;)

Reaction score
great idea!
will love to get such app if ever developed, it will become much easier to stay in contact as with facebook and other social media. However, that is a big project and i think it will require a lot of patience, time and skills. Admins may also take help from members who are skilled in this job. Well not a bad idea if xpc can afford it easily.

Reaction score
Why not create a mobile version of Xtremepapers !!?? Amazing idea.. I think so :ROFLMAO:
i was planning on creating one in the vacations. i've got a little experiance with programming and i know a team that is currently developing an online RPG called "no name 'because names are too mainstream'"

Reaction score
i was planning on creating one in the vacations. i've got a little experiance with programming and i know a team that is currently developing an online RPG called "no name 'because names are too mainstream'"

Do we care?

Reaction score
Ahem...Getting back onto the topic of this thread....
I SO THINK XPC SHOULD HAVE A MOBILE APP TOO!!!
IT WOULD BE AMAZINGLY AWESOMELY WONDERFUL!!!