• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I have trouble in Stoichometry!

Reaction score
I've seen that in my school exams i always get the stoichometry QS wrong. Does anyone else think of them as hard? and if you do do you have any tips for me ? :mad:

Reaction score
I've seen that in my school exams i always get the stoichometry QS wrong. Does anyone else think of them as hard? and if you do do you have any tips for me ? :mad:

Practice, practice and practice some more. Do past papers, read the book, read notes etc. If you still can't grasp the concept, try again. When I first started moles, I didn't get anything. I tried again and again and eventually my understanding of the chapter became so good that I don't even touch it for my mid-terms or finals.

Reaction score
If u post the question. I could help u by step.
(SANDSTONE contains sand(mainly silicon dioxide) and calcium carbonate)
Excess sandstone was reacted with dilute hydrochloric acid.
CaCO3+2HCL------CaCL2+CO2+H2O
10g of sandstone was added to excess hydrochloric acid. The total mass lost was 0.88g. Calculate the percentage by mass of calcium carbonate in the sand stone.

If u post the question. I could help u by step.
AND ALSOO
Nitrogen dioxide is converted to nitric acid.
4NO+H2O+3O2-----4HNO3
calculate the maximum mass of nitric acid which can be made from 720dm3 of nitrogen(ii)oxide, NO,at room temperature and pressure.