• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I LOVE HER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My pakistani friends here would only get this .... Aaj didar, kal yaar, parso pyar, phir ekrar,
aur phir-intzar, phir-takrar,
phir- darar, saari mehnat-bekar
aur akhir mein-Ek aur devdas at beer bar
I'm pakistani and I still don't get it :/

Reaction score
shes not that type of girl and thats 1 thing i like about her . you might misjudge her first but she is so innocent bro
'ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME'! I have lot of experience with this 'love' thing. You have no idea what kind of 'romeo' I was. Infact I m now too. Giving you advice was my right! Now do as you like but I can bet $1000 you won't end up more than a year together.

Reaction score
dude there is no age fo LOVE :p
Miss there ain't no age for PS3 either :p anyways, stay on topic
And topic requires this valuable advice:
I think i'd rather opt for MATERIALISM than girls at this age :rolleyes: At least if it breaks down, the loss doesn't pain the heart :) (your father not allowing you to buy another one is a different story :p)

Reaction score
'ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME'! I have lot of experience with this love. You have no idea what kind of 'romeo' I was. Infact I m now too. Giving you advice was my right! Now do as you like but I can bet $1000 you won't end up more than a year together.
you didnt meet this one trust me she changed my whole mind
and i was inlove before or atleast thats what i thought
but this time i feel different i dont know how to say it it just does
bro i hope not

Reaction score
you didnt meet this one trust me she changed my whole mind
and i was inlove before or atleast thats what i thought
but this time i feel different i dont know how to say it it just does
bro i hope not
what's the point of asking for an advice when even after 87 posts you're gonna be like I love her and no she's different -.-

Reaction score
they hit me and make bruses on me each night :(

hahaha noo just grabbing attention

i sure love my parents but this love is different .
That was pathetic -.-

Btw, saw this somewhere... i think it's appropriate here:

"Johnny and Marissa, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage. Then comes an abrupt, tragic miscarriage. Then comes blame, then comes despair. Two hearts damaged beyond repair. Johnny leaves Marissa, and takes the tree. D-I-V-O-R-C-E."

Reaction score
"Johnny and Marissa, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage. Then comes an abrupt, tragic miscarriage. Then comes blame, then comes despair. Two hearts damaged beyond repair. Johnny leaves Marissa, and takes the tree. D-I-V-O-R-C-E."

Heard kind of the same when i was 8 or 9 but after Johnny and Marissa, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I everyone would say 'hawww' :D

Reaction score
'ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME'! I have lot of experience with this 'love' thing. You have no idea what kind of 'romeo' I was. Infact I m now too. Giving you advice was my right! Now do as you like but I can bet $1000 you won't end up more than a year together.
nh dude its not about girls or boys its just the loyal creature gets hurt :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.