• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I messed up badly, tell me what to do...

Reaction score
C, C, D, E

My AS level grades. I'm shocked beyond words, I didn't expect this. I don't what happened...

I haven't yet told anyone about my result. I'm too ashamed. Please please someone offer me some advice. :( Tell me anything, im scared and confused and I don't know know what to do...

I really have no idea... or how I'm going to tell my family

Last edited:
Reaction score
C, C, D, E

My AS level grades. I'm shocked beyond words, I didn't expect this. I don't what happened...

I haven't yet told anyone about my result. I'm too ashamed. Please please someone offer me some advice. :( Tell me anything, im scared and confused and I don't know know what to do...

I really have no idea... or how I'm going to tell my family

I'm wondering what to do too.
Initially got a b in chem, after retake I got a c! D:
Idk what to do with this now...

Reaction score
dont worry, go for repeat, repeat the d and the e one. when i also got my as result i was shocked, i got 1b and 2 c and in a2 i got b,c,d...just be brave
i still regret my decisions of doing alevel, its more difficult than u think
be brave, everything happens for a good reason(y)

Reaction score
dont worry, go for repeat, repeat the d and the e one. when i also got my as result i was shocked, i got 1b and 2 c and in a2 i got b,c,d...just be brave
i still regret my decisions of doing alevel, its more difficult than u think
be brave, everything happens for a good reason(y)

I'm thinking of repeating everything, on top of my studies in A2. Otherwise, everything I've dreamed for about my future is ruined.

Reaction score
I'm thinking of repeating everything, on top of my studies in A2. Otherwise, everything I've dreamed for about my future is ruined.
I don't Advice you to do that AS and A2 in 4 subjects in 9 months is very, very difficult especially with you're current grades, maybe sciences is not the subject for you you cant' go from C, C, D, E to 4A*'s in 9 months think about it if you want to continue A levels Properly!! just redo you're AS year and go on with you're A2

Reaction score
I think you should tell your family. If there's anyone who can actually help you come to terms with what has happened, it is undoubtedly your parents and your family :) Sure they might be angry at first. But they care for you, don't they? They'll understand that at this stage you need motivation, not criticism. It's okay if you messed up. It's AS, not A2.
Convince them to allow you to redo your AS year, and I'm sure this time you'll learn from your mistakes :D after every June, there is a November :)

Reaction score
I don't Advice you to do that AS and A2 in 4 subjects in 9 months is very, very difficult especially with you're current grades, maybe sciences is not the subject for you you cant' go from C, C, D, E to 4A*'s in 9 months think about it if you want to continue A levels Properly!! just redo you're AS year and go on with you're A2

I don't want to and can't waste a whole year.

October/November 2012, redo AS levels (I think I already know most of the syllabus but after the shock here I don't trust myself with anything anymore), keep up with A2 classes
May/June 2013, focus on A2's exclusively

Does anybody have experience with this? Alot of people give accelerated maths right? Can it be done? :(

Reaction score

October/November 2012, redo AS levels (I think I already know most of the syllabus but after the shock here I don't trust myself with anything anymore), keep up with A2 classes

Does anybody have experience with this? Alot of people give accelerated maths right? Can it be done? :(
Go ahead but you must work HARD!!! no playing around, nothing but studying from now own you need discipline and self-dedication Good luck (y)

Reaction score
not
nohing is ruined now, u still have got enough to put everything right. do think abt taking a gap year, it will help a lot in ur a2 result as well as universities admissions, if u still have any query dm me. i knw taking an xtra year decision is quite hard but it will surely do u wonders,beleive me, goodluck(y)

Reaction score
hi. bro i know how u feel, i got bad results too. And im planning on resitting insha Allah.
Does anyone know what the registration deadline is for countries in region 3?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Can it be done..? YES. Can you do it...? Depends upon you.. your focus and how hard you wanna get that goal...

Try reading this it might help you get an idea how to focus and work to get good grades.. it works for me atleast (Alhamdulillah):
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/exams-–-tips-and-tricks-on-how-to-ace-them.13275/