• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I screwed maths p1 :(

Reaction score
guys i screwed my maths p1, i did rotation in morning and question and came and i didnt knew anything about it. the was equation given it said find its gradient, i left about 10 marks and i am expecting no more than 40-45/80 in it. :( i also couldn't do the part in which we had to find angle BAD.

Reaction score
Did you get enough sleep last night? With all those mistakes you must be have been sleep deprived and tense as heck if anything

Reaction score
i slept enough about 7 hrs i knew every thing but my mind just stopped working even working out a lcm was getting difficult, but after 45 minutes i did every thing i could do as rest i was not able to do.

Reaction score
guys i screwed my maths p1, i did rotation in morning and question and came and i didnt knew anything about it. the was equation given it said find its gradient, i left about 10 marks and i am expecting no more than 40-45/80 in it. :( i also couldn't do the part in which we had to find angle BAD.

even if 10 marks r gone there r chances of ur A and A* there is p2 left so score as much as possible IN SHAA ALLAH u'll rock it! :)(y)

Reaction score
OMG dont worry itsk u have paper 2 and dats wat it is adviced not to study during the last minute cos it will lead u to forget everything

Reaction score
same happened to me in bio atp I knew everything but tension scrwed up eveverything even I wrote correct answers but coz of tension I cut them n wrote the wrong ones!

Reaction score
similar thing happened to me in Stats paper 1! and that deprived me of Pakistan Top (or even a world top)

I was very tensed in the exam! and in the last minute i changed my correct 2 marks answer to a 0 mark wrong answer!
and even then managed to score a Karachi Top!

Reaction score
similar thing happened to me in Stats paper 1! and that deprived me of Pakistan Top (or even a world top)

I was very tensed in the exam! and in the last minute i changed my correct 2 marks answer to a 0 mark wrong answer!
and even then managed to score a Karachi Top!
Congrats boy saw your name on the distinction list. I also scored A* in it. What was your exam venue ?

Reaction score
Take it

Attachments

• Awards press release_Pakistan_FINAL.PDF
    265.7 KB · Views: 27