• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICAS past papers needed!

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a student from Brunei and I need ICAS past paper science for paper H (As soon as possible). I'll be sitting in the exam soon! Please help! THANKS!

Reaction score
ahmadmuhammad95 said:
Hi! I'm a student from Brunei and I need ICAS past paper science for paper H (As soon as possible). I'll be sitting in the exam soon! Please help! THANKS!
try looking for your qualification on XP and if you don't find it then contact the Admin !! :)

Reaction score
him you mean planet master.............well i don't know what ICAS really stands for. but i'll just check it out pal. don't you worry. :) :D

Reaction score
haaan haaan i know that salman. HE IS A VERY SPECIAL PERSON IN THIS XPF.................ooooooooooops may be he is listening to us........................so ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................sir..............excuse me.................CLASS DISMISSED.
Likin hairaani ki baat to ye hai keh main dismiss ker kay bhi vaapis aajaati hoon. hehehehe. ;) :p

Reaction score
yeah this site totally rocks.

P.S we are breaking the rules and going out of topic so lets stop it :p

Reaction score
Code:
http://www.eaa.unsw.edu.au/about_icas/science

I mean this ICAS. Sorry but please hurry. Sitting on 26th April

Reaction score
thanks. but i don't know whether it is useful for the person or not...............so ...............ahmmmmmmmmmmm............excuse me. ;) :p

Reaction score
yeah but actually i really don't know what ICAS really is. I hope he or she finds it useful. :)

Reaction score
Actually, it's not the ICAS that I am looking for. Nevermind. Thanks for trying to find it for me. It's too late now. Wish me luck and thanks again! :D

Reaction score
Yeah BEST OF LUCK MY PAL!!!!! HOPE YOU GET FANTASTIC GRADES OR MARKS WHATEVER IN YOUR SUBJECT ;) :p