• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT 22 Went smoothly :) What about you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I Will NOT say what came just going to say it was easy and good overall and i have a 95% of getting 75/80 or higher

But How did it go for you ) ?

Good Luck for others.

Reaction score
I Will NOT say what came just going to say it was easy and good overall and i have a 95% of getting 75/80 or higher

Good Luck for others.
I hv a problem ...I sent the doc with right maargin as 2.5 ..but then in the evidence document i corrected it as they want...so will they deduct the mark here?

Reaction score

Good Luck for others.
for the love of god plzzzzzz just for me inbox me about what came plzzzz it really urgent :)

Reaction score
I didnt do the primary key part :/
its 1 mark i guess dun worry chill...but hey will they deduct marks from me cazu i sent them the document with right margin 2.5 cm..but then i corrected it and printed the correct evidence document so wat u thnk??? thxx

Reaction score
its 1 mark i guess dun worry chill...but hey will they deduct marks from me cazu i sent them the document with right margin 2.5 cm..but then i corrected it and printed the correct evidence document so wat u thnk??? thxx
No i dont think they will. they hardly compare the softcopy to the hardcopy

Reaction score
Ban without warning.
Nibz said:
Pathetic. Why do you people even register for these exams if you can't prepare for them! Anyone found cheating will be banned without a warning.​
Thread locked.​
lock.png

Status
Not open for further replies.