• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT IGCSE May/June

Reaction score
Hey, Tmrw is p2 and on thursday p3 and i really need help!
please if anyone had already sit for it tell me what did they ask about? and if you have any supporting files please send them to me by email:
[email protected]

Reaction score
does anyone have 2015 ict 0417 paper 3 may june. If you have it please give it to me through this email or just tell me the hard parts or tricks... pls..??
[email protected]

Reaction score
Please guys I want to know I new or imp questions in paper 31 exam in a few hours n I am freaking out
[email protected]
Its SUPER easy, dont worry. ;)(y)
there will be vlookup function and roundup function in excel. and excel part is not long.
frontpage is easy- inserting a stylesheet, inserting a table, set the width and height of the table cell and to make corrections to another stylesheet, hyperlinks, etc. (the USUAL basic stuff)

*know how to combine two different functions
*you must read the questions carefully especially for excel and for frontpage, follow the questions properly.

Reaction score
Guy please i need your help... Im doing paper 22 in 23 april and i feel that im not prepared well... Is there anyone who has done paper 22 so he/she can give me a breif summary of what the exam was about... So maybe we can contact by email: [email protected] or by number... I havnt done paper 32 either so i hope someone would be nice enough to help me :)