• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
pls can u teme how i shud go abt carryin out the instructions for data analysis??

i didnt get the question , do u want to know how to answer the question in the past papers that comes about data analysis ??

Reaction score
AOA
Could you please help me with step 14 of May/june 2010 p3?

Attachments

• 0417_w10_qp_3R.pdf
    122.6 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
AOA
Could you please help me with step 14 of May/june 2010 p3?

for average , you may use the formula named "ROUND" , you will enter the number and then their count number or num_digits :)

if you have any difficulties with any other formula , tell me i will help you :)

Reaction score
i didnt get the question , do u want to know how to answer the question in the past papers that comes about data analysis ??
yah dats wat i wana kno....wana kno i shud answer dem..coz the instructions seem all complicated!!

Reaction score
for average , you may use the formula named "ROUND" , you will enter the number and then their count number or num_digits :)

if you have any difficulties with any other formula , tell me i will help you :)

Thank you!
Nah i guess that's it.

Reaction score
no..my teach just askd to use the text bk...well i thin i kinda got the hang ov...
just found it difficult to understand the instructions u kno...i had my exams today n i did pretty well, guess

Reaction score
no..my teach just askd to use the text bk...well i thin i kinda got the hang ov...
just found it difficult to understand the instructions u kno...i had my exams today n i did pretty well, guess

may Allah grant u A*

look ... its easy you must understand the notes which are given to u in the book and try to summarize it as much as possible , suppose ... observation is part of the analysis , this part means : Observing the current system :)
thats all , computer analysis and implentaion and documentation and all these stuff , u better learn them from the book :)

Reaction score
dat is system analysis!!
im tokin abt data analysis-workin with spreadsheets..
but anyways thnx

Reaction score
dat is system analysis!!
im tokin abt data analysis-workin with spreadsheets..
but anyways thnx

you can try getting them when solving these kind of questions in the past papers , you can get the answers from the mark scheme :)

Reaction score
Plz All of you re-read the starting comment of Page 1 ... i have made some edits that might grab your attention :)

Reaction score
Can anyone give me the source files for pape3 June 2010.............i've been looking for them but dont seem to find them.

Reaction score
I need your help if you don't mind. In s_11_qp_31, question 37 (under the website authoring section) says: "If necessary, resize your browser window so that the background image fits the window without tiling." What do they mean by that? I use Microsoft Frontpage 2003 in my school and whenever I insert the background image, it tiles multiple times. What am I supposed to do?

Also, how do I make sure that printouts on Microsoft Excel fit on two pages wide (or similar)?

Status
Not open for further replies.