• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have a question which im stuck on .... 0417 paper 2 , june 2010 , step 43 .... when making labels as in the question am i supposed to make a new query from the original table or use the query that i already used to make the report in step 41?

nope u should create a new query :D
and if u dont believe me try making with the same query of the report and see the differences between both , and u will see which is more reliable to be the answer of the question :D

Reaction score
thx , ok now i repeated everything again & i've noticed something , when making the report in step 41 im not getting the same order as in the ms
see... & compare with ms

Attachments

• june2010 task 41.png
    june2010 task 41.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 0417_s10_ms_2.pdf
    439.3 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
thx , ok now i repeated everything again & i've noticed something , when making the report in step 41 im not getting the same order as in the ms
see... & compare with ms

maybe u did something wrong in the steps , try to repeat again and concentrate on each and every word plz :D

Reaction score
see... & compare with ms

it happened with me sometimes in the labels part and sometimes in the reports that what i do doesnt match up with the marking schemes and when i repeat them again concentrating , i do well, try doing it again , isa u will get the correct answer :D

Reaction score
i tried it twice :S , anyway i dont think it matters cuz in the question they say that skill level should be beginner & make should be in ascending order with Airush at top & in my report that was fulfilled:) so..... perhaps its the same thx alot anyway :D

Reaction score
i tried it twice :S , anyway i dont think it matters cuz in the question they say that skill level should be beginner & make should be in ascending order with Airush at top & in my report that was fulfilled:) so..... perhaps its the same thx alot anyway :D

you are most welcome :)

Reaction score
Hay, how can u import a text document into a powerpoint presentation? I tried it by copy and paste but wen i do soo all the text document gets copied on the first slide only. Thx

Reaction score
Hay, how can u import a text document into a powerpoint presentation? I tried it by copy and paste but wen i do soo all the text document gets copied on the first slide only. Thx
copy paste never rlly works right , u go to new slide click on the "arrow" down is written slides from outline click that & choose the document that's it

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    172.3 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
Hey Gergawy I did exactly what you told but I got something completely different from the mark scheme.

I tried your Sorting method like 5 times, but the result is always the same. Can you help here?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 11
  • markscheme.png
    markscheme.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
i
Hey Gergawy I did exactly what you told but I got something completely different from the mark scheme.

I tried your Sorting method like 5 times, but the result is always the same. Can you help here?
is this task 27 , in p3 w11??

Reaction score
Yes, that is right.
i did it before , try this out go to sort & filter , then custom sort when the sort window opens u will have 3 boxes with drop down lists Column , Sort on , & order u will need only 2 ... so u will only need the first 2 rows... now using the drop down lists in Column specify the name of field which is GENDER , then the sort on keep it as value , then in order use from Z TO A , under that use the Best throw column , keep sort on as value & order as Z TO A :) srry if my explanation wasnt rlly clear :p , but try it & let me know what happens

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Razo513. Yeah it did work. I got it exactly like the one in the mark scheme.

I am also having a question for task 36 Paper 3 ww11. I attached the stylesheet N1STYLE8.CSS but I did not get the same background image that is in the mark scheme. Instead I get an empty light green background.

But I did try a different method. I went to the original stylesheet, and attached the the image N1BG6 instead of N1BG5. Then I found that I got the correct background image.

is that the correct method?

Attachments

• Mytry.png
    Mytry.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 5
  • marksheme.png
    marksheme.png
    386.1 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Razo513. Yeah it did work. I got it exactly like the one in the mark scheme.

I am also having a question for task 36 Paper 3 ww11. I attached the stylesheet N1STYLE8.CSS but I did not get the same background image that is in the mark scheme. Instead I get an empty light green background.

But I did try a different method. I went to the original stylesheet, and attached the the image N1BG6 instead of N1BG5. Then I found that I got the correct background image.

is that the correct method?
but they didnt ask u to do that! , i got it correct at first when i saved but on the same image NIBG5 but after i checked my work i found that i had this as a mistake !! :(

Reaction score
Then how can I get the same background image as the one in the mark scheme?
its as follows go open N1JAVELIN.htm in ur browser without doing anything , not any task & check the background it is the same as in the ms!!! there must be something wrong when u save ... if not i have no idea

Reaction score
No, it didn't work. But I noticed something on the question paper. In task 30, they said,"You will manipulate this image to create the background image which will be used in a stylesheet."

Then it means we should use N1BG6, right? Because N1BG6 is the manipulated version of N1BG6.

Reaction score
No, it didn't work. But I noticed something on the question paper. In task 30, they said,"You will manipulate this image to create the background image which will be used in a stylesheet."

Then it means we should use N1BG6, right? Because N1BG6 is the manipulated version of N1BG6.
the thing is mixing up it wont be that clear & straight forward if we think about it like that! ... i rlly have no clue on what to do other than keeping it the same !

Status
Not open for further replies.