• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can someone give me the recent theory papers for ICT? 2012 please
My exam is on Thursday.. hope u guys can help me in time!!

Reaction score
copy paste never rlly works right , u go to new slide click on the "arrow" down is written slides from outline click that & choose the document that's it

i did it before , try this out go to sort & filter , then custom sort when the sort window opens u will have 3 boxes with drop down lists Column , Sort on , & order u will need only 2 ... so u will only need the first 2 rows... now using the drop down lists in Column specify the name of field which is GENDER , then the sort on keep it as value , then in order use from Z TO A , under that use the Best throw column , keep sort on as value & order as Z TO A :) srry if my explanation wasnt rlly clear :p , but try it & let me know what happens

but they didnt ask u to do that! , i got it correct at first when i saved but on the same image NIBG5 but after i checked my work i found that i had this as a mistake !! :(

i can see razo513 is doing a good job in my absence , glad u are on my side to help people :D

Reaction score
Guys, I am still stuck in the question. How can I get the correct background image? All I get is an empty green background.

Reaction score
Guys, I am still stuck in the question. How can I get the correct background image? All I get is an empty green background.

you should first remove the already inserted background , then insert the new one which is asked in the question :)

Reaction score
dude m stuck in m/j 2011 varient 32 question 4 "(Open the stylesheet J1-2012.CSS in a suitable editor. Edit this file so that the
background image is J1FLAG.PNG" nd question 6..." (

Using a suitable software package, create a new webpage called J1RECORDS.HTM Create a structure which will look like this, using a table:.... how to ctreat a table????

Reaction score
dude m stuck in m/j 2011 varient 32 question 4 "(Open the stylesheet J1-2012.CSS in a suitable editor. Edit this file so that the

Using a suitable software package, create a new webpage called J1RECORDS.HTM Create a structure which will look like this, using a table:.... how to ctreat a table????
ok for the background issue i can help i did it ... u go front page --> file--->open and choose this stylesheet,,, look at the pic i posted where it's highlighted just type the file name :) u should get a background with small Britain flags... give me a minute to repeat number 6 for u

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score

ok for the table ... it's easy dont worry .... once u think about it .... u will get wonderful work... so u go to frontpage.. table tab up & insert -->table ... then u put 8 rows & 4 columns let me explain for u why?? ( a big square represents 2 rows & there r already 4 columns shown for u ) ..so u will get something like the second pic posted here... u will do the following merge until u get the required shape .... in the pic where u can see colors follow the scheme i made each cells highlighted of the same color should be merged together until u get exactly what they want i hoped that i helped.. tell me how it goesUntitled1.pngUntitled2.pngUntitled3.png

Reaction score
ok for the table ... it's easy dont worry .... once u think about it .... u will get wonderful work... so u go to frontpage.. table tab up & insert -->table ... then u put 8 rows & 4 columns let me explain for u why?? ( a big square represents 2 rows & there r already 4 columns shown for u ) ..so u will get something like the second pic posted here... u will do the following merge until u get the required shape .... in the pic where u can see colors follow the scheme i made each cells highlighted of the same color should be merged together until u get exactly what they want i hoped that i helped.. tell me how it goesView attachment 6546View attachment 6547View attachment 6548
thnx alot really appreating :)

Reaction score
hey
in summer paper 2009 aftr creatng stylesheet2, when i attach it the font colour for h5 is differnt from marking scheme even though the code is same :(

Reaction score
THANK YOU!! I have a doubt though........do you know how to do Q29 to 32 in summer 2007 p2?? I am a bit confsed coz stylesheets don't usually come in paper 2

you'll just change the colour to what they ask in the question and see the hexadecimal code of it and then paste it instead of that in the word document , you will find the stylesheet excrept in the last page and do that for the rest , you can use front page for what i am saying

Reaction score
hey
in summer paper 2009 aftr creatng stylesheet2, when i attach it the font colour for h5 is differnt from marking scheme even though the code is same :(

its a problem from your side , try repeating the questions again :)

Reaction score
I was practicing old IT past papers...like from 2005 and -06 but I can't find the mark schemes here anymore. They were present under "IT" before the XPC crew formatted this website. Can you please tell me where are the mark schemes for the past papers before 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.