• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I need your help if you don't mind. In s_11_qp_31, question 37 (under the website authoring section) says: "If necessary, resize your browser window so that the background image fits the window without tiling." What do they mean by that? I use Microsoft Frontpage 2003 in my school and whenever I insert the background image, it tiles multiple times. What am I supposed to do?

Also, how do I make sure that printouts on Microsoft Excel fit on two pages wide (or similar)?

its obvious , you must just resize the frontpage to fit with the image , the cursor must be at the end corner of the frontpage and it should not be maximized , like resizing this web browser u are using such that my comment only appears , nothing else (see the image) . :)

and about the excel , its also obvious , that u must resize everything to fit on two pages wide , which means the cells should not exceed more than two pages wide , wide means (Left and Right) , long means (Up and down) , if i said it should fit within two pages long , it means the cells should not exceed two pages :)

if u got more questions , shoot them to my face and you will find the reply :p :D

Attachments

• Resizing the Browser.jpg
    Resizing the Browser.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 140
Reaction score
I need your help if you don't mind. In s_11_qp_31, question 37 (under the website authoring section) says: "If necessary, resize your browser window so that the background image fits the window without tiling." What do they mean by that? I use Microsoft Frontpage 2003 in my school and whenever I insert the background image, it tiles multiple times. What am I supposed to do?

Also, how do I make sure that printouts on Microsoft Excel fit on two pages wide (or similar)?

havent you asked your teacher about this prob ????

Reaction score
ICT exams are close , less than 20 days left , if u got any single question , dont panic to post it here even if you thought its easy or simple , post it here , i will answer it as fast as possible <3 :D

May Allah grant you all A*s :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
It works properly, I tried and downloaded from many different computers
I think you there's an error with your pc or something :giggle:

Reaction score
It works properly, I tried and downloaded from many different computers
I think you there's an error with your pc or something :giggle:

and also if there is a prob in my computer why should i need it , i posted to u the link with all the past papers of all the subjects with the marking schemes and also with the grade thresholds , i appreciate what u are trying to do , but that mediafire link i posted i got from a thread made by CaptainDanger.

Reaction score
its obvious , you must just resize the frontpage to fit with the image , the cursor must be at the end corner of the frontpage and it should not be maximized , like resizing this web browser u are using such that my comment only appears , nothing else (see the image) . :)

and about the excel , its also obvious , that u must resize everything to fit on two pages wide , which means the cells should not exceed more than two pages wide , wide means (Left and Right) , long means (Up and down) , if i said it should fit within two pages long , it means the cells should not exceed two pages :)

if u got more questions , shoot them to my face and you will find the reply :p :D
I swear the first thing that came to my mind was what you said, but I hesitated for one reason: when printing, will the background appear normal after resizing the browser window or will it still be tiled?

As for the Excel part, I just found out that I can specify the length/width of the page under the "Page Layout" menu, which I assume works in the same way but is more convenient. :D

Thanks for the reply!
havent you asked your teacher about this prob ????
I was on spring break so I couldn't ask my teacher about this.

Reaction score
I swear the first thing that came to my mind was what you said, but I hesitated for one reason: when printing, will the background appear normal after resizing the browser window or will it still be tiled?

As for the Excel part, I just found out that I can specify the length/width of the page under the "Page Layout" menu, which I assume works in the same way but is more convenient. :D

Thanks for the reply!

I was on spring break so I couldn't ask my teacher about this.

i will try to make a printout of that frontpage prob and will see if it will tile or no , if it tiled i will try to solve that problem and make it dont tile the whole page .
but i think its common sense , i mean they said resize the browser u are using not the background itself , if i am wrong tell me :D

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have gotten a question here to ask. On ON/11 Paper 3. On question 27 it was asked sort this data into descending order of Gender and then to descending order of Best Throw column. Can someone care to explain this for me how this is done?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have gotten a question here to ask. On ON/11 Paper 3. On question 27 it was asked sort this data into descending order of Gender and then to descending order of Best Throw column. Can someone care to explain this for me how this is done?

aoa wr wb !

first , u highlight the gender column , and then "Right Click" on the column , then select "Sort" , and then select the order , if they asked ascending then u choose from A to Z , if they asked in the question descending order then you must choose sort from Z to A , and same for the Throw Column .

if u got more questions , dont hesitate to ask them :D

Reaction score
What is an automated File path?!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
pls help

Aoa !! :)

look , i will tell u a useful thing , when editing something related to header and footer , you will find it in "Header and Footer" part which appears when u create them , what i means is , dont bother yourself searching here and there , you will find them as fast as possible in that "Header and Footer" section , same as if in a picture , if u want to edit it , you will find everything you need there , also for a formula or for a chart .

now let me answer ur question :)
go to the "Header and Footer" section , and then go to "Quick Parts" , select "Field" and a box will open where there is a list at the left side of that box , search and select "Filename" , when you choose it , its options will appear , there is a "Tick" option in which it allows you to add the path of that file including the name , click "OK" and finish :D

if you need anything more , dont hesitate to ask me :D

Reaction score
i have a question which im stuck on .... 0417 paper 2 , june 2010 , step 43 .... when making labels as in the question am i supposed to make a new query from the original table or use the query that i already used to make the report in step 41?

Reaction score
Al-salam 3alekoum w ra7mat Allah w barakatoh :)

i made this thread with the purpose of helping people, i noticed that many people in my school, here in the community, have so many difficulties in solving ICT practicals, and also the Theory part, so if u got any probs, dont hesitate in posting it write here, u will find the solution soon :)

If anyone has a problem in solving a whole practical past paper ... i will solve it with him and i will use skype for chatting with each other ... dont panic in calling me at all ... i will be available at anytime starting from next thursday ... i have the answer for each question u have :)
What is your skype account?

Status
Not open for further replies.