• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Al-salam 3alekoum w ra7mat Allah w barakatoh :)

i made this thread with the purpose of helping people, i noticed that many people in my school, here in the community, have so many difficulties in solving ICT practicals, and also the Theory part, so if u got any probs, dont hesitate in posting it write here, u will find the solution soon :)

If anyone has a problem in solving a whole practical past paper ... i will solve it with him and i will use MSN for chatting with each other and another program called Teamviewer to interact with each other ... dont panic in contacting me at all ... i will be available at anytime ... i have the answer for each question u have :) my email is [email protected]

Reaction score
About that doubt of yours:
Try this:

JUST WATCH THE CURSOR'S POSITION!

If it doesn't work then there is some problem in your software!

Attachments

• help!!!!!!.docx
    1.1 MB · Views: 143
Reaction score
well , i know from before its a prob in my software, cuz i solved it on another MS-2007 on my friends laptop and it worked , i can go with it man , dont worry :D

Reaction score
a video isnt needed , you can search in youtube if u want , but i will try to get you one :)

tell me which formula is an obstacle for u and i will make it easy for u :D

Reaction score
I get confused when using a formula.....i dont get which formula to use in a particular situation!
I dont get the sumif formula!

Reaction score
I get confused when using a formula.....i dont get which formula to use in a particular situation!
I dont get the sumif formula!

In cell L8 use a function to add the distances of all the throws for this athlete. Ensure
that the function does not include the distance if it is recorded as NT (a no throw).
Replicate this function so that the total distance thrown is shown for each athlete.

above is an example of a question in which u will use SumIF , function , simply you choose a range, then you get to choose the criteria in which if the range contains that criteria , it will Sum the SumRange you will select , sometimes you want to sum the range and u want to ignore something , like in the question above , he dont want to include NT , so in the criteria , you will write "<>NT" , this sign "<>" means to ignore what you will write after it

if you still didnt get the concept , tell me and i will explain you in more details :)

Reaction score
if you dont have the winrar software tell me i will give you the link :)

Reaction score
In the Excel part of the exam, they ask to print out the data showing the formula ryt?
But sometimes they don't ask for a relevant Page Orientation..and I prefer using a gridline too..
But the problem is they don't ask for gridlines....will it be an issue? will they deduct marks for that?
Check the pictures ! :D
533400_247152902048162_100002603624891_486255_1257500572_n.jpg

293709_247153132048139_100002603624891_486257_1708220083_n.jpg

Reaction score
when making a report in access , or a printout in excel and there is a cell in a column that isnt visible , you must resize the whole column to make everything visible , but about gridlines , i will give u a good reason why they wont accept , they want a printout showing this , this and this and landscape orientation and some rows and columns are hidden , you must give them what exactly they asked in a question , to give them the printout they asked from you , here they dont want u to make ur own design , they want u to make their design .

and if i am wrong .... tell me :)

Reaction score
Gergawy thanks a lot buddy...I just had this as a doubt..
Well, I better do what they only mention ryt?

Status
Not open for further replies.