• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
no the one of why the image became larger when it was changed to GIF in summer 2011 paper

Reaction score
I get an import error every time I try to import a csv file in microsoft access 2007! What do I do??
A particular paper which I am practicing and I keep getting the import error in is O/N 11 paper 2!
Please help asap, I've got my IGCSE practical exam next week! Thanks! :)

the import error occurs from the files , the problem is not from ur side , this happened in the exams also , just delete that error table and complete ur work normally :)

Reaction score
Heyy could anyone please tell me how long does the speaking exam take? 5 mintes?

Reaction score
  1. if anybody is done with his CIE ICT exam for may/june 2012 please send me the questions and the supporting files on my e-mail [email protected]

if u said this again i will report you rly , i made this thread to help ppl in their computer doubts not giving them the exams.

Heyy could anyone please tell me how long does the speaking exam take? 5 mintes?

man did u saw the thread's name carefully "ICT" not english
even though ........ this exam takes 15 minutes maximum :)
they just want to see ur way in talking with eng :)

Reaction score
But wouldn't that import error affect everything we do in access because some values will be incorrectly imported??
I also tried doing the M/J 11 paper 2, both the variants have the same problem! Everytime I try to import, it gives me the import error!

no , it wont , just do as the question asks , it wont make any probs with the reports or stuff like that :)

Reaction score
Al-salam 3alekoum w ra7mat Allah w barakatoh :)

i made this thread with the purpose of helping people, i noticed that many people in my school, here in the community, have so many difficulties in solving ICT practicals, and also the Theory part, so if u got any probs, dont hesitate in posting it write here, u will find the solution soon :)

If anyone has a problem in solving a whole practical past paper ... i will solve it with him and i will use skype for chatting with each other ... dont panic in calling me at all ... i will be available at anytime ... i have the answer for each question u have :)

Hey man, really good work! I'm amazed you keep on answering these.

Any idea how to change a picture to be 256 Colors in frontpage? I know I've to make it .GIF format, but I've no idea how to. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hey man, really good work! I'm amazed you keep on answering these.

Any idea how to change a picture to be 256 Colors in frontpage? I know I've to make it .GIF format, but I've no idea how to. Thanks in advance.

save as and then select GIF format in the "Save As Type" bar :)

how can I import a 'word' file to powerpoint? copy paste or what?

yes :)

Reaction score
Ok, thank you! :)
I had another doubt: what do you do when it's asked to save chart in a format that can be imported into a presentation authoring package?? How do you only save the chart if you've made it in excel or word?

u can make the chart using excel and then save it as a template and then from powerpoint go to "Insert" and select Chart and then Manage Templates and then choose the chart u made , thats it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.