• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In Summer 2011 paper 3_1, question 17, we have to print a section from Excel and I am wondering if I should print it with borders (grid-lines), like in marking scheme, or just like that, without borders. The thing is that they don't ask as to print the borders, but show them in marking scheme....

Reaction score
can any1 plzz help me out with june 2009, q44, the third point ? i dnt no how to write the criteria for the date thingi..*
Date
was between 01/01/2009 and 31/01/2009
inclusive*

Reaction score
In MS Access, I've created my report and included the Report Footer. However, it doesn't appear in the print view... what should I do?

Reaction score
can any1 plzz help me out with june 2009, q44, the third point ? i dnt no how to write the criteria for the date thingi..*
Date
was between 01/01/2009 and 31/01/2009
inclusive*
between *01/01/2009* and *31/01/2009* write it in this same way EXACTLY & tell me what happens :)

Reaction score
What are the topics tested in paper 3? Is it frontpage, excel and power point?
yea but power point not all the time sometimes it comes in paper 2 .... so u have to practice for it for both papers in case

Reaction score
between *01/01/2009* and *31/01/2009* write it in this same way EXACTLY & tell me what happens :)

it ddnt work :( i tried everything with this question o nothing ever worked:( oooh bttww, i dont no y, bss whenever i import june 2009 or nov 2009, access shows me a msg saying *importerror* but am sure that i havnt done anything wrong while importing it...
ive got another question, when they say:
Numeric / Currency / 2 decimal places, we select currency
Numeric / Integer, we select integer
Numeric / 1 decimal place, we select double
is this right??? cz am veryy confused about it.. o btw, wats the diff between integer and long integer?
razooo, THANKYOU soooooo soooo much 4 all ur help!!!!!!! o enshala ull get full A stars in all ur subjects cz ur a veryy veryy helpfull person:)

Reaction score
whenever i import june 2009 or nov 2009, access shows me a msg saying *importerror* but am sure that i havnt done anything wrong while importing it...
import it as a text file if it is in csv format

Reaction score
In Summer 2011 paper 3_1, question 17, we have to print a section from Excel and I am wondering if I should print it with borders (grid-lines), like in marking scheme, or just like that, without borders. The thing is that they don't ask as to print the borders, but show them in marking scheme....

you must print them with borders.

how can i add a background to a webpage?

in the upper taskbar , go to "Format" and click "Background"

In MS Access, I've created my report and included the Report Footer. However, it doesn't appear in the print view... what should I do?

it will appear on the last page, not on the first one , check it :D

What are the topics tested in paper 3? Is it frontpage, excel and power point?

yea but power point not all the time sometimes it comes in paper 2 .... so u have to practice for it for both papers in case

she is right :D

Thanks but any other topics?

nope , as she said the possibilities of powerpoint to come in that paper is unknown , but for sure excel and frontpage are coming :)

it ddnt work :( i tried everything with this question o nothing ever worked:( oooh bttww, i dont no y, bss whenever i import june 2009 or nov 2009, access shows me a msg saying *importerror* but am sure that i havnt done anything wrong while importing it...
is this right??? cz am veryy confused about it.. o btw, wats the diff between integer and long integer?
razooo, THANKYOU soooooo soooo much 4 all ur help!!!!!!! o enshala ull get full A stars in all ur subjects cz ur a veryy veryy helpfull person:)

dont get confused , i am here to help :)

for that type of criteria for dates , just write Between 01/01/2009 And 31/01/2009 without any stars and inform if didnt work :)

when u import it , apply the data types asked in the question when u are adding the text file , see the image, click on advanced and change them :)
and for Numeric/Currency , we choose data type Numeric and down in its format we choose currency and with 2 decimal places ,
and for numeric 1 decimal place , we choose it numeric and with 1 decimal place , not double

The difference between the integer and the long integer is that the "Integer" can hold numbers from -32768 till +32768 and the long integer can hold from -2147483648 till 2147483648 .

Thats it , if u got more doubts just contact me at [email protected] or post the question here , i will reply it afap :D
Best of Luck :)

Attachments

• Help.jpg
    Help.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
the program used for chatting is changed to MSN and another program will be used for interacting called Teamviewer :)

my email address some of you know it and some of u dont , so here it is :)
i will not be using skype anymore for personal reasons :)

[email protected]

dont hesitate to contact :)

Reaction score
ok for this ... today morning i had a problem with Gergawy on this when u go advanced change all the data from there .... like long integer to integer if they asked be careful what they require.. dont forgt when choosing yes/no yes duplicates ok ... no for the currency thing in design view u select currency down u choose euro to make it standard currency ... and 2 decimal places instead of auto .... integer & long integer thingy now this has to do with the storage when u choose integer it is smaller than a long integer compared to storage that's why sometimes a pop up msg comes saying that some altering occured & stuff r going to be shortened or missing or something like that .... anyway u just have to follow what they say when they say long integer then long integer be careful sometimes they do this on purpose to mix students some will keep as long integer not noticing the integer option

Reaction score
ok for this ... today morning i had a problem with Gergawy on this when u go advanced change all the data from there .... like long integer to integer if they asked be careful what they require.. dont forgt when choosing yes/no yes duplicates ok ... no for the currency thing in design view u select currency down u choose euro to make it standard currency ... and 2 decimal places instead of auto .... integer & long integer thingy now this has to do with the storage when u choose integer it is smaller than a long integer compared to storage that's why sometimes a pop up msg comes saying that some altering occured & stuff r going to be shortened or missing or something like that .... anyway u just have to follow what they say when they say long integer then long integer be careful sometimes they do this on purpose to mix students some will keep as long integer not noticing the integer option

she gave you the same answer as i did but detailed :D

Reaction score
i will try to make a printout of that frontpage prob and will see if it will tile or no , if it tiled i will try to solve that problem and make it dont tile the whole page .
Remember this? I forgot it myself, so I don't blame you if you did, too. Can you please see if resizing the window and printing still leaves the background tiled? I would've done so myself but I don't have Frontpage on my laptop.

Reaction score
I want to know how to prevent the background image in oct/nov 2011 to repeat PLZ HELP!!

Reaction score
Remember this? I forgot it myself, so I don't blame you if you did, too. Can you please see if resizing the window and printing still leaves the background tiled? I would've done so myself but I don't have Frontpage on my laptop.

plz wait till sunday then i can reply with the solution to you and to many ppl btw :D

I want to know how to prevent the background image in oct/nov 2011 to repeat PLZ HELP!!

plz wait till sunday then i can reply with the solution to you and to many ppl btw :D

All frontpage problems will be answered on sunday and dont ask why :D

Reaction score
I finally solved it .
Steps to solve the annoying image repeat
1) Go to the selected stylesheet and then go to body
2) After the last semi-colon press space and type "background-repeat: no-repeat"
3) Then leave a space and close the bracket and thats it !!!
Dont waste time on cropping and snipping :)
Hope i helped (y)Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.