• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT : Post your doubts here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
look we're supposed to make a normal query first right? so in that query is the >3 supposed to go under the product field or what?

Reaction score
look we're supposed to make a normal query first right? so in that query is the >3 supposed to go under the product field or what?
yea, the easiest way is to do normal first..
>3 is supposed to be under product....
but as i checked ur ryt its text so their myt some wrong with wat i did.. :/
seriosly i hope no summary to come

Reaction score
got my mistake i think so,
first we will do a summary of product Stock Country
then we will count the country product those more than 3 will be then filtered!

Reaction score
got my mistake i think so,
first we will do a summary of product Stock Country
then we will count the country product those more than 3 will be then filtered!
i don't get your way, but it works if you just make a normal query with only the country product and stock fields. then in the query there is this "Totals" option (representated by a sigma) you choose this and then in the query you select the sum and count stuff for the respective fields from the drop down box.

Reaction score
Guys please answer this..When using hotmail, there is a button that says show cc and bcc..what if i only want cc? how do i get rid of the bcc?

Thanks in advance! :D
just opt them off... there's a button above the bars.. near the bar for typing mails... click there.... :)

Reaction score
in criteria write: <>""
do i always use this if the ask for a field to be not blank? and also, when using wildcards is it necessary to use inverted commas, for eg, like "*tea*" or does access automatically add them?

NIM

Reaction score
yea, the easiest way is to do normal first..
>3 is supposed to be under product....
but as i checked ur ryt its text so their myt some wrong with wat i did.. :/
seriosly i hope no summary to come
No summary and labels r there in Paper....

Reaction score
Dude could you please send me the photos to show how to change the size and took colours out from a picture? Please send me the photo step by step since I need some direct images to help me to remember!
Danke schön!

NIM

Reaction score
In queries can someone explain when do we use 'like' * or 'Like' #
when it says "contain" thats mean v r supposed to use 'like'*
and if says "only" than just simply write the criteria...

Reaction score
Dude could you please send me the photos to show how to change the size and took colours out from a picture? Please send me the photo step by step since I need some direct images to help me to remember!
Danke schön!
how to change the size can be done in many places, powerpoint word paint MS picture manager ? which one u want ?

Status
Not open for further replies.