• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IDEA FOR ALL STUDENTS!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Idea sounds nice but think logically... Firstly, as far as my limited knowledge tells me Skype doesn't Allow conference of more than 4 people... I guess Paltalk is what you guys mean.
Secondly, even if we get a teacher, video conference would only benifit people who attend the event...
I guess Video lectures would be better for every1 (even ppl afraid ov load shedding)... after a video is posted students can post questions then the teacher can do a 10 min Q&A vid for the topic....

Reaction score
badrobot14 said:
Idea sounds nice but think logically... Firstly, as far as my limited knowledge tells me Skype doesn't Allow conference of more than 4 people... I guess Paltalk is what you guys mean.
Secondly, even if we get a teacher, video conference would only benifit people who attend the event...
I guess Video lectures would be better for every1 (even ppl afraid ov load shedding)... after a video is posted students can post questions then the teacher can do a 10 min Q&A vid for the topic....

I guess ur ri8..! :I

Reaction score
badrobot14 said:
Admin Sir,
This gives me another idea, Why don't we record the chapters or topics and post it here ??
I mean no need for skype just use HyperCam to record your computer screen and use a microphone to record ur voice and explain a chapter !! what do u say ?? 8)

Reaction score
Well initially i just thought people could explain each other past paper problems via skype, individually or in group. but this idea of giving lectures is also good but it is already practiced by khanacademy. don't know about paltalk. video lecture is a separate thing and skype thing is different...so both cud be practiced!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
badrobot14 said:
Idea sounds ....
Admin Sir,
This gives me another idea, Why don't we record the chapters or topics and post it here ??
I mean no need for skype just use HyperCam to record your computer screen and use a microphone to record ur voice and explain a chapter !! what do u say ?? 8)

Well posting it here is an idea... But it's not possible rite now.. this site is already gonna get a facelift n tonnes of new stuff inshaAllah (classified info :D ) Planet.Master is wrking hard on that behind the scenes... After that's over we'd see how things go.

Oh n personally I don't like hyperCam style.. a teacher whose gestures u can see help u remember better. n KhanAcademy has some stuff but not everything n it's not always in line with syllabuses ppl here use..

Reaction score
You can have a conference of more than 4 people on skype. I have had atleast 7 guys on the same call.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
i meant video conf... don't remembr for sure, it was either fring or skype with da 4 limit....

Reaction score
cold response , majority not interested. but anyways i hope people will help me via skype when i ask them and anyone can ask me for help in studies without any hesitation. will try with best of my ability to help in olevel bio, urdu, physics, pak studies , islamiyat and AS level Bio.

Reaction score
rviboy said:
cold response , majority not interested. but anyways i hope people will help me via skype when i ask them and anyone can ask me for help in studies without any hesitation. will try with best of my ability to help in olevel bio, urdu, physics, pak studies , islamiyat and AS level Bio.
i am always ready to help!!!anytime!!!

Reaction score
@princesszahra Thanks! u r great without any doubt! the most helpful person on this forum i guess. may Allah bless you.

Reaction score
^ws :)
can some one explain me transcription and translation process in As Bio , my skype id rvelzahid

Reaction score
k Thanks, yeah watched the video many times, it was helpful in understanding of the concept + the background scary music made it interesting. :D

Reaction score
i agree with u but......

u mean it well.....but we don't have extra time to get online on SKYPE and discuss our quaries do we?
aaaaaannnnndddddddd...............a person handling 11 subjects or more should forget about wasting time on SKYPE and discussing quaries....because better solutions are present..............
PS: have we forgotten our teachers?????????????