• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IDEA FOR ALL STUDENTS!

Reaction score
hi everyone, we all know about the benefits of xtreme paper forums. we all have got great help regarding study issues from here. We have helped many people here . This is going great but i have an idea, why not take this to the next level and we can help each other in studies via SKYPE. We can help each others problems via conference in Skype. we can also organize a class where we can discuss our queries past paper problems etc. So if there any like minded people then please discuss if u see this practical...

Reaction score
rviboy said:
hi everyone, we all know about the benefits of xtreme paper forums. we all have got great help regarding study issues from here. We have helped many people here . This is going great but i have an idea, why not take this to the next level and we can help each other in studies via SKYPE. We can help each others problems via conference in Skype. we can also organize a class where we can discuss our queries past paper problems etc. So if there any like minded people then please discuss if u see this practical...
not a bad idea !!

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
rviboy said:
not a bad idea !!

Correctooooooooo!!!!!!! :)

Reaction score
hmm only 2 people think like dat so its a miss ...maybe people r shy or something but i think givin time here or on talk makes no difference in their cause of help..anyways lets c if some1 cum with more ideas on how to execute this idea...

Reaction score
Perhaps many don't use SKYPE ...or they are confused how will they study as a team on Skype....

Reaction score
Skype is very common nowadays. they can do it by doing conference or can help individually to the one in need of help.

Reaction score
Rivboy...Im wid u..!! Its a brilliant idea..!! Lets wait for more and more ppl to see it...!! :)

Reaction score
Thanks yeah we need more people to come and further built this idea... at least 10 people. :)

Reaction score
Most of the users here are Pakistanis and the constant loadshedding problem here will disrupt such Skype conversations making them inefficient. But I am totally up forit, great idea.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
Most of the users here are Pakistanis and the constant loadshedding problem here will disrupt such Skype conversations making them inefficient. But I am totally up forit, great idea.
True!!! but it will still help! :)

Reaction score
i recently joined skype n literally dunno how it works but still if this idea gets going id join willingly :)

Reaction score
Mubarka said:
i recently joined skype n literally dunno how it works but still if this idea gets going id join willingly :)
i will teach u how to use skype, its like learning abc . :p

Reaction score
yeah so we can decide one topic on which someone can give us a lecture and then at the end of it we can ask questions. and we can post our problems here in the forum. and whoever wishes to help in dat particular problem can contact the person via skype.

Reaction score
rviboy said:
yeah so we can decide one topic on which someone can give us a lecture and then at the end of it we can ask questions. and we can post our problems here in the forum. and whoever wishes to help in dat particular problem can contact the person via skype.
but first we got to know what everyone wan't to learn, if some one is intrested in O level Mathematics specially (Bearings) so I can teach it perfectly, furthermore for accounts for O levels i can teach (Sole Trader, Partnership and Manufacturing). Anymore topics ??

Reaction score
yeah but i am not talking about just one day. i m just giving an idea that how can we make a format which everyone can follow. one should write his problem here, and whoever wish to help can contact the person. or post the chapters / topics in which someone can offer help. I can help in Olevel Bio, As level Biology.