• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

If you were to die in a few hours..?

Reaction score
Assalamu 'Alykum warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu..

If you were to die in a few hours - not knowing exactly which second, how would you keep yourself busy, and what would you avoid doing?

Reaction score
it would be hard doing anything wd that on ur mind.
but given the opp i guess id make a will and ask all my relatives to frgv me

Reaction score
Wa a'alikum assalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Interesting question. I think about that quite a lot. What I really would perhaps do would just to abandon the every day hectic running and delve into some self evaluation. I will just compare my life to what I had planned it to be, and use the last few moments left to bring plans and reality closer to each other.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

If you were to die in a few hours - not knowing exactly which second, how would you keep yourself busy, and what would you avoid doing?

WaAlaikum AsSAlam warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu

tough question.. probably ask Allah for forgiveness... and ask ppl to forgive me... set a will.... say a few goodbyes...
and then recite kalmah( Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah- there is no diety worthy of orship except Allah).. loads n loads of it.. until that tym..... It was narrated that Mu’aadh ibn Jabal (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “If a person’s last words are Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, Paradise will be guaranteed for him.” Narrated by Ahmad, 21529; Abu Dawood, 3116; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 687

dunno.. but that sounds like good... oh, n if salah tym comes probably wd try to make the best salah...

Reaction score

tough question.. probably ask Allah for forgiveness... and ask ppl to forgive me... set a will.... say a few goodbyes...
and then recite kalmah( Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah- there is no diety worthy of orship except Allah).. loads n loads of it.. until that tym..... It was narrated that Mu’aadh ibn Jabal (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “If a person’s last words are Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, Paradise will be guaranteed for him.” Narrated by Ahmad, 21529; Abu Dawood, 3116; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 687

dunno.. but that sounds like good... oh, n if salah tym comes probably wd try to make the best salah...
hey i was reading an article abt pehla kalma and there are a few things if you do u wud get taufeeq to recite it at the tym of death. one is the use of miswaaq i guess
it was a very scary article.it said that a person repeats the thing at tym of death that he has been more associated with.

man was asked to recite kalma wen he was dying... instead he kpt repeating a song...he used to humm it a lot in his life
a coster monger was dying and he kept on saying "1 killo a 4o rupees"
another man refusedhe was dying and dint recite it.
another man kpt on screaming that he did not want to die.... sooooo scarrryyyyyy:cry:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
hey i was reading an article abt pehla kalma and there are a few things if you do u wud get taufeeq to recite it at the tym of death. one is the use of miswaaq i guess
it was a very scary article.it said that a person repeats the thing at tym of death that he has been more associated with.

man was asked to recite kalma wen he was dying... instead he kpt repeating a song...he used to humm it a lot in his life
a coster monger was dying and he kept on saying "1 killo a 4o rupees"
another man refusedhe was dying and dint recite it.
another man kpt on screaming that he did not want to die.... sooooo scarrryyyyyy:cry:

yes.. it is scary....
b/w about miswaak did it give you an authentic hadith about it....???

Reaction score

the salah would automatically become the best one if we were to find out its our last one, no?

Reaction score

I'll offer nafl.... Because that would probably be the ONLY thing which could save me!!! :D i'll avoid arguing with people.
What about you?

Reaction score

lol. i was about to write the same things :D

Reaction score
What about you?

I actually have something in mind, I think I'll wait for sometime [let more people reply] and then share what I was thinking of, the main reason why I made the topic.

Tag your friends, so that we can have more replies here.

Reaction score
Walaikum Assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh !
A tough & interesting question !
If I was going to die…Ask Allah’s forgiveness & will start reading kalima until my death !
And will be thankful to Allah, that He called me back :)
And will ask forgive me from all the people…And death comes whether now at this age or eldery..I’ll say to distribute my all property & money to poor & needy people so at least after passing away ….I’ll get reward for my help !
And May Allah give us tawfeeq of doing good deeds…And all those things which pleases Him & Help us to refrain from all things which are haram ! Ameen :)
May Allah have mercy & Blessing on us, Ameen :)