• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Biology Paper6

Reaction score
Hii Guys ,
lets talk about the biology paper 6 here , any things we should focus on , what i really find difficult is drawing !! any help
for me i would focus on starch , sugar ... because they come in every test

Goodluck

Reaction score
yup definitely the tests and when u draw just make sure its larger thats it ... when i dont kno wht 2 label i usually label the outer skin in every pic ... good luck today dont stress it just read through ur book and remember to increase accuracy repeat experiment to increase reliability use more than one sample ....

Reaction score
thnx SoOona , the problem is that i have a very long arabic exams (similar to eng. literatre) and after 3 hours i have to do my bio , its going to be a long day ! :(

Reaction score
da bio paper was ok!! except da teeth qs it was sooooo weird!! and da last qs abt penicillin was confusin!! :?

Reaction score
rawan16 said:
da bio paper was ok!! except da teeth qs it was sooooo weird!! and da last qs abt penicillin was confusin!! :?
what varient are you?

Reaction score
Rawan can you please tell me what topics mainly came in your exam please...and tell me what country ur takin ur exam in..
thx alot
<3

Reaction score
no i will take it after 5 hours but i heard that you are going to label a teeth and about tooth decaying

Reaction score
rawan16 said:

yo listen u r tellin tht something is gonna come on pennicillin and teeth right?

thx in advance

Reaction score
Mero07 said:
Rawan can you please tell me what topics mainly came in your exam please...and tell me what country ur takin ur exam in..
thx alot
<3

u know planet master will be really angry if he finds out wat we r talkin abt he doesnt like cheatin or even fair help

Reaction score
i got confused on penicillin and comparison between dog and sheep's teeth.
please help!!

Reaction score
hey guys!! sry i didnt reply earlier but i had another exam!
the exam was mainly 3 parts one abt teeth in carnivores and herbivores and one abt leaves and one abt penicillin!

Reaction score
i just finished my exam and i did the 1st varient the first question was about blood vessels ( which i screwed up cuz i didnt revise it 4 paper 6) umm the graph that said if the weight would be taken off predict how would the blood vessel appear wht did u write?? it confused me ?? .. the secound question was comparing between 2 potato tubers and tests for starch and reducing sugar and the 3rd part was about germination.. yeahh i think tht was it :D how did every1 do???