• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE French Listening

Reaction score
Does anyone have the listening audio for past Igcse papers for foreign language French code 0520??

Reaction score
Hey there..can i ask you about the french as a foreign language as a subject to be taken..
is it really hard?? or even hard?? because neither my first or second language is french
but i used to take french about 2 years ago..and i'm not so perfect nor fluent in it..
so if i took it will it be hard for me?? thanks

Reaction score
Hello
I'm doing IGCSE French Foreign Lang right now. Don't worried it's really easy. For the tense, you only need to know Present, Passe Compose, Imparfait, Condtionnel and Futur Proche and Futur simple. Plus some vocab in the book. That's it, really easy.

Reaction score
anjulikai said:
Does anyone have the listening audio for past Igcse papers for foreign language French code 0520??

I have the listening tracks for most of French 0520. They're quite heavy, about 50Mb for each year. Which year do you want?

Reaction score
BlackBunny103 said:
Hello
I'm doing IGCSE French Foreign Lang right now. Don't worried it's really easy. For the tense, you only need to know Present, Passe Compose, Imparfait, Condtionnel and Futur Proche and Futur simple. Plus some vocab in the book. That's it, really easy.
thanks a lot I really appreaciate it. I think that i'm going to study French as a foreign language in summer. Thanks again ;)

Reaction score
You're welcome. The important is that it depends on your teacher and you especially. French grammar can be quite hectic with a lot of people but with a lot of practices, it's be easy as pie XD

Reaction score
guys i'm having a huge problem in my listening paper especially da last parts where u kinda have to write a sentence wen the person in still talking. can u write lyk only one word of the answer or it's a must 2 write da whole sentence correctly ( as in wth it being grammaricaly correct n all). N any other tips might also be handy if u knw any

Reaction score
BlackBunny103 said:
You're welcome. The important is that it depends on your teacher and you especially. French grammar can be quite hectic with a lot of people but with a lot of practices, it's be easy as pie XD

Hi..............
can u plz send the file to me.........................................
i really need it as a practise bcoz i printed all the listening papers it just that i dun have the tapes.........
plz i beg u............
Thanks.....
here is my email,
[email protected]

Thanks in advance...........................

Eisya

Reaction score
BlackBunny103 said:

Hi!
Could you please send me the french listening audio files too??
Email address is [email protected]
Thanks! Any year would do, i just need practice :S

Reaction score
BlackBunny103 said:
anjulikai said:

I have the listening tracks for most of French 0520. They're quite heavy, about 50Mb for each year. Which year do you want?

Hi
Please can you send me the listening audio tracks.
My email id is " [email protected] "
It is appreciable if you can send all or some of the years tracks.
Thanks alot..

Reaction score
if u can try n post it on some site as megaupload.com or rapidshare and share the link

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Actually i have found the link sumwhere so check these ..may be it cud be a help!
FRENCH MAY JUNE 2009 LISTENING TRACKS: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TLJMIYCH

FRENCH MAY JUNE 2007 LISTENING TRACKS: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IK3NUUP2

FRENCH MAY JUNE 2005 LISTENING TRACKS: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S2N4A7UE

FRENCH MAY JUNE 2004 LISTENING TRACKS: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F0XA5T4U

You will find some of the old listening tracks and papers like 1999 and 2000 here : (Note: The papers are also in the link)
http://cid-a1aae58af356b211.skydrive.li ... /listening

I just copy pasted what i read :)

Reaction score
I have a few listening audio for past Igcse papers for foreign language French code 0520am but I am looking for more. Do you have June 2003 and 2006 as well as any November ones?

Thanks a lot for your help

Olivier.

Reaction score
Could you send me the audio files as well for the French listening CIE 0520, please? I desperately need them for my teaching.
:D
Thanks a lot

Olivier

Reaction score
Heyy can you please send me the audio tracks too, like, ASAP? Thanks sooo much, you're a lifesaver! Know any other places/websites where I can find more audio tracks? I need all the practice I can get! Here's my email: [email protected]
Thanks again! 8)