• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Mathematics Book Collections

Reaction score
Hello! Can anyone share pdf copy for

Cambridge Checkpoint Maths Student's Book 2 (Secondary 1 Year/Stage 8) by Ric Pimentel & Terry Walls

Thk you

Reaction score
hi i need teacher resource book for
Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Additional Mathematics Elevate Teacher's Resource Second edition

if someone have plz share

Reaction score
Hi, guys !

I assume quite a few people are in desperate need of Mathematics Coursebooks for IGCSE. These are the latest I could find off of the internet. I hope given the situation we all are in, these can be used to the best of measures.

Here are the links for the latest versions.

Additional Mathematics (Cambridge IGCSE- 2nd Edition Coursebook) by Sue Pemberton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core & Extended Coursebook 2nd Edition by Karen & Nick

Hi I would like to have access to this resource. I would appreciate if I could be granted access to this resource. Thanks you very much.

Reaction score
Does anyone have the soft copy of Cambridge IGCSE™ and O Level Additional Mathematics Practice Book (second edition) by Muriel James? Thanks in advance.

Reaction score

Attachments

• 0580_w20_ms_23.pdf
    270.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 0580_w20_ms_43.pdf
    299.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 0580_w20_qp_23.pdf
    959.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 0580_w20_qp_43.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
Reaction score
Hello guys, may i know does anyone has :
Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Additional Mathematics Practice Book Second edition pdf

or first edition will do too.
Thank you so much

Reaction score
Hello guys, may i know does anyone has :
Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Additional Mathematics Practice Book Second edition pdf

or first edition will do too.
Thank you so much

Attachments

• Cambridge IGCSE® and O Level Additional Mathematics Coursebook second edition by Sue Pemberton...pdf
    46.3 MB · Views: 264
Reaction score
Thank you for the files but that is the COURSEBOOK, I'm looking for the PRACTICE BOOK
Please help if anyone has it, thanks in advance

Reaction score