• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Imagine out loud!

Reaction score
I am going to post some pictures... if there comes any idea or prompt in ur mind quote my pic and tell what the picture brings about in ur beautiful mind... Post ur pics too... but please no funny or non beautiful stuff!

These are... pictures that talk!

Reaction score
I know you will love this one étudiante ... this is something you and I can understand without explanation...
Ice_breaker_by_Eredel_large.jpg

Reaction score
I know you will love this one étudiante ... this is something you and I can understand without explanation...
Ice_breaker_by_Eredel_large.jpg

this picture made me think:
that some people come into our lives and crumble us up as if we are made out of paper... and throughout all the problems we face in life we never back down.. and it reminds me of a quote that said :
"How do you keep your head up so high after all of what you have been through, and then i said.. i am a survivor NOT a victim :) "

"Sometimes we find ourselves in the middle of nowhere and sometimes in the middle of nowhere we find ourselves" :)

i am the boat and i have no idea where i am going but just because there is a storm infront of me, doesn't mean i am not heading for sunshine <3

Reaction score
Wowwy people... here is wat came to my mind...

I had the means to get to it... but the God dint want it to be mine. I relied on whT I hAd' although it was as feeble as a paper boat... i wasted no tym or energy to get to it. but sometyms the God's will comes in way of our most carefully laid plans... even if we have the means on wch we sp depend.... theres an external force called taqdeer. For wen I set to sail to get to my destiny... i realized that the water was frozen...