• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Importance of Duaa

Reaction score
once Moosa (AS) asked Allah:"o Allah!you have granted me the honor n privilege of talking to you directly.Have you given this privilege to any other person?" Allah replied :"O Moosa!during the last period i am going to send an ummat,who will be te ummat of Muhammad (SAWS) with dry lips,parched tounges ,emaciated body with eyes sunken deep into their sockets,with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger will call out to me (in dua) they will be closer to me than you.O Moosa!while you speak to me there are 70000 veils between you and me but at the time of iftaar there will not be a single veil between me and the fasting ummati of Muhammad (SAWS) O Moosa! i have taken upon myself the responsibility that at the time of iftaar i will never refuse the Dua of a fasting person!"

plz spread this hadith!
shazmina KnowITAll champ-student Nibz CaptainDanger muneefa 1357911 amna saleem black widowaquablue Master_Shifu NazahatRmarie-yum danial 234 whitetiger64 Al-Anoud sweetjinnah ***Sam*** Raweeha redd E.H Jane Iridescent Lady of Heaven ShinKIngdomflaminheroes
knowitall10 Era ZKhanXZ Shah... sweetjinnah Afnan Hafiz 1357911 areeba fatimacyclone94faraz shahidfantastic girlfahadKhandjmohammadbunny boo avenger badrobot14 Nibz E.H Jane Steel Arm dragoninja98

Amazing Hadith...thanks for sharing=) But where's my taggy amna saleem? D:

Reaction score
once Moosa (AS) asked Allah:"o Allah!you have granted me the honor n privilege of talking to you directly.Have you given this privilege to any other person?" Allah replied :"O Moosa!during the last period i am going to send an ummat,who will be te ummat of Muhammad (SAWS) with dry lips,parched tounges ,emaciated body with eyes sunken deep into their sockets,with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger will call out to me (in dua) they will be closer to me than you.O Moosa!while you speak to me there are 70000 veils between you and me but at the time of iftaar there will not be a single veil between me and the fasting ummati of Muhammad (SAWS) O Moosa! i have taken upon myself the responsibility that at the time of iftaar i will never refuse the Dua of a fasting person!"

plz spread this hadith!
shazmina KnowITAll champ-student Nibz CaptainDanger muneefa 1357911 amna saleem black widowaquablue Master_Shifu NazahatRmarie-yum danial 234 whitetiger64 Al-Anoud sweetjinnah ***Sam*** Raweeha redd E.H Jane Iridescent Lady of Heaven ShinKIngdomflaminheroes
knowitall10 Era ZKhanXZ Shah... sweetjinnah Afnan Hafiz 1357911 areeba fatimacyclone94faraz shahidfantastic girlfahadKhandjmohammadbunny boo avenger badrobot14 Nibz E.H Jane Steel Arm dragoninja98

Jazakillahu Khair for the tag :) May Allah Bless you...for everything you guys are doing...

Reaction score

plz spread this hadith!
thnx fr tag. nice thread. may Allah reward u

Reaction score

plz spread this hadith!
knowitall10 Era ZKhanXZ Shah... sweetjinnah Afnan Hafiz 1357911 areeba fatimacyclone94faraz shahidfantastic girlfahadKhandjmohammadbunny boo avenger badrobot14 Nibz E.H Jane Steel Arm dragoninja98 champ-student

Source Please...