• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

In the Memory of Angel Nishi

Reaction score
THIS IS SOO SAD!!!!
I can't believe i didn't even know anything about her cancer!
I was away, and i can't help but feel guilty of being so oblivious from things for a while!
Now all i can do is to praying for her! Anything that anyone of us can do is praying!!!
MAY SHE REST IN PEACE! AND MAY ALLAH HELP AND PROTECT HER FAMILY!! AMEEN!!

PS: you'll be missed, Nishi!

Reaction score
assalamualikum all, إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
i am here to tell all the xpc members about the death of our fellow member Angel Nishi who died yesterday night!
leta all pray to Allah to grant her jannatul firdos and give her parents sabr!!
Aameen..

ameen!
Dazzling Girl <3 said this:

lets all put this as our sign :we will miss you Angel nishi and may you rest in peace

lets all make dua for her and her family!and lets all remember our death!
shazmina Martee100 fantastic girl $~SauD~$ 1357911 1995@10Sept acas shaikh Afnan Hafiz Al-Anoud Alpha beta Aly Emran Ammar95 Angel Nishi aquablue areeba fatima AreebaKausar asma tareen avenger badrobot14 black widow CaptainDanger cardude456 champ-student Dangerzone00 danial 234 Danish Niaz Darkest Angel @dazzling girl<3 E.H Jane Era fiz34 forbidden rose FeLiX zoe gary221 Happily Insane Ibtizam IGCSE O/L student Jeezan knowitall10 Kumkum Lady of Heaven leadingguy Love Islam Maryum7 muneefa muslimah here Nazahat Nibz R0m@n_97 Rahma Abdelrahman Raweeha Rmarie-yum Rutzaba SamiaSaad Shara Nafaz SilentSpectator Steel Arm sweetjinnah talal096 Thunder Bird Unique_39 usamakhalid zeeshan sakhawat @shah… Cheryl Devane Nabeel.Ahmad Shah... post all others Angelic beauty

Reaction score
All who don't know who Angel Nishi is... She is the most Nice, Intelligent, Sweet, Humble and Incredible person.
I don't know how to suffice this in words. I'm not good in writing though. I don't know how to put this all in words, but She is really an amazing and caring person. She is the example of the perfect friend, a person who can feel you amazingly awesome when you're feeling down...
Actually, it was her routine to make everyone smile.. every single time, She made everyone smile, She never failed tho :( not even once.
Everyone who know Angel Nishi, I know they'd definitely miss her a lot... I miss her a lot, truly. XPC is not XPC without Angel Nishi...
She is the most amazing person I've ever talked with. Her awesomeness is too high to reach and too hard to describe.
She is so brave, Ma Sha Allah... I don't just HOPE, I am 100% SURE that She's in a better place... x100 better place than us.
She is Angel, and Angel lives in Heaven :) May Almighty Allah (S.W.T) bless her soul. Aameen <3
P.s I used "is"... I didn't use "was", cause She's still with us... She'll always be here, in our hearts :) and in our prayers. FOREVER.

Reaction score
assalamualikum all, إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
i am here to tell all the xpc members about the death of our fellow member Angel Nishi who died yesterday night!
leta all pray to Allah to grant her jannatul firdos and give her parents sabr!!

ameen!
Dazzling Girl <3 said this:

lets all put this as our sign :we will miss you Angel nishi and may you rest in peace

lets all make dua for her and her family!and lets all remember our death!
shazmina Martee100 fantastic girl $~SauD~$ 1357911 1995@10Sept acas shaikh Afnan Hafiz Al-Anoud Alpha beta Aly Emran Ammar95 Angel Nishi aquablue areeba fatima AreebaKausar asma tareen avenger badrobot14 black widow CaptainDanger cardude456 champ-student Dangerzone00 danial 234 Danish Niaz Darkest Angel @dazzling girl<3 E.H Jane Era fiz34 forbidden rose FeLiX zoe gary221 Happily Insane Ibtizam IGCSE O/L student Jeezan knowitall10 Kumkum Lady of Heaven leadingguy Love Islam Maryum7 muneefa muslimah here Nazahat Nibz R0m@n_97 Rahma Abdelrahman Raweeha Rmarie-yum Rutzaba SamiaSaad Shara Nafaz SilentSpectator Steel Arm sweetjinnah talal096 Thunder Bird Unique_39 usamakhalid zeeshan sakhawat @shah… Cheryl Devane Nabeel.Ahmad Shah... post all others Angelic beauty
aameen

Reaction score
All who don't know who Angel Nishi is... She is the most Nice, Intelligent, Sweet, Humble and Incredible person.
I don't know how to suffice this in words. I'm not good in writing though. I don't know how to put this all in words, but She is really an amazing and caring person. She is the example of the perfect friend, a person who can feel you amazingly awesome when you're feeling down...
Actually, it was her routine to make everyone smile.. every single time, She made everyone smile, She never failed tho :( not even once.
Everyone who know Angel Nishi, I know they'd definitely miss her a lot... I miss her a lot, truly. XPC is not XPC without Angel Nishi...
She is the most amazing person I've ever talked with. Her awesomeness is too high to reach and too hard to describe.
She is so brave, Ma Sha Allah... I don't just HOPE, I am 100% SURE that She's in a better place... x100 better place than us.
She is Angel, and Angel lives in Heaven :) May Almighty Allah (S.W.T) bless her soul. Aameen <3
P.s I used "is"... I didn't use "was", cause She's still with us... She'll always be here, in our hearts :) and in our prayers. FOREVER.
That's beautiful (y) You're right. She's in a better place than us.
I talked to her once. She was such a nice person :( May her soul rip.