• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

In the Memory of Angel Nishi

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum! One and all, your words are really powerful. It brought tears in my eyes. I'm speechless.

Honestly, I just can't find words to thank you for your support, kindness and sweet words. Not to forget the uncountable Duas that you've given. It really means a lot to my family and me. I thank you with all my heart for supporting us in this hard time. I appreciate it. Thanks on behalf of my parents too.

I personally thank amna saleem for making this thread amazing, Rmarie-yum for making that nice banner, MnMz for her sweet words, and those who put the banner in their signatures talal096 , Aly Emran , muneefa , cardude456 , forbidden rose , Maryum7 , R0m@n_97 , Dazzling Girl <3 , asma tareen and Amy Bloom .. plus étudiante , ExoticPlayer09 and scarface007 for the supportive conversations with me .. etc.

Also to everyone .. for their Duas.
danial 234 , Nabeel.Ahmad , AtemisDelta , mune:) , 1995@10Sept , AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs , knowitall10 , Jaideep. , Iridescent , 1357911 , Nibz , Kumkum , $~SauD~$ , Al-Anoud , black widow , Afnan Hafiz , Ibtizam , Silent Hunter , shk123 , acas shaikh , Waleed007 , TheZodiac , cyclone94 , Zoya Shahab , Thunder Bird , zaroo abid , FRENZYAMU , Safa Malik Aawaan , M Rizwan Kabir , HauteHijabii , Tkp , avenger , robinhoodmustafa and many other silent readers .. etc.

Nisha Shareef A.K.A. Angel Nishi [31-08-1995 - 27-07-2013]
She was a loving daughter, the apple of my parent's eyes. A cute baby sister. My twin sister, my soul sister, my secret friend, my everything. She was a great person. A wonderful friend. A sweet girl friend. A caring heart. The smile on thousands of people's face. An amazing photographer. A very creative artist. A courageous girl. A strong teenager. A supportive classmate. A cheerful person and one of the best friends of more than a thousands of people across the globe .. etc.

Words are not enough to describe her. She was one of a kind and will always be remembered as a superstar. I'm grateful that my sister had wonderful friends like you all. I'm proud to say that today. Each of you have made her goodbye an unforgettable one. I'm touched. Thank you so much for your support. I'll always owe you for this.

P.S. To those who are wondering how she died - it was cancer (Leukemia). She was in her last stage. On doctor's advise she did take Chemo therapy too, but it wasn't helpful at all. Did no progress as she was already effected badly. She had been sleeping a lot lately. She died last night, nobody knows the exact time as everyone thought she was sleeping on the hospital bed.

We had a conversation last night before she fell asleep, she kept on asking me repeatedly to give away the news to everyone here at XPC that she is no more, if she dies. And, I was refusing to do so, giving her hopes that it won't happen. Insha'Allah! She told me that, meeting everyone here was a very big thing to her and she had given each of you a little space in her heart, as she considered you guys close to her, like another family.

She also asked me to give her love and respect to badrobot14 and the ones she followed here, SalmanPakRocks , scarface007 , ExoticPlayer09 , Dazzling Girl <3 , cardude456 , Rutzaba , MadihahK , Ammar95 and MnMz , dodo..x 94 .. She kept on telling me to message everyone with 'Peeps forget me not, I miss our crazy convos!' Before I could even do that, she met her death. I'm really sorry.

Please forgive her if she had hurt your feelings in her little journey in XPC. I'm sure even if she did, it would be unknowingly. I'm sorry on behalf of her.

May Allah (S.W.T.) answer all our prayers! Aameen!
And grant her heaven, forgive her mistakes and let her soul rest in peace! Aameen!
May Allah (S.W.T.) bless you all! Aameen!

Words can't describe her. She was a complete sweetheart. Nice with everyone, friendly and always smiling. She may not be here but the memories are still here and they will always be. Our prayers are always with her. May Allah SWT bless her soul with the highest rank in Jannah.
Stay strong. We all have to leave someday. And as mentioned earlier, she left us in such a beautiful and blessful month. Keep remembering her in your prayers.

Reaction score
Aameen.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihee Rajiun.

Very sad to hear the news.
When we were young, we rarely got to hear about cases of cancer and such diseases.
Nowadays, this sort of news has become very common, sadly.

May ALLAH grant her one of the highest ranks among the Jannati's.
My dearest consolations for everyone who was related to her and who knew her well. It's part of life, she's in a better place now, hopefully.

asma tareen and knowitall10 - Jazak ALLAH for the information.

Reaction score
Aameen.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihee Rajiun.

Very sad to hear the news.
When we were young, we rarely got to hear about cases of cancer and such diseases.
Nowadays, this sort of news has become very common, sadly.

May ALLAH grant her one of the highest ranks among the Jannati's.
My dearest consolations for everyone who was related to her and who knew her well. It's part of life, she's in a better place now, hopefully.

asma tareen and knowitall10 - Jazak ALLAH for the information.

Ameen...

Reaction score
and another7percent cuz of our prayers soo 97 percent
That's wonderful :') 97% chance for Jannah <3 I just am glad that she is in a better place, a place better than earth and no one wwill ever harm her :) I hope that she is forever surrounded by angels <3 even though she isn't here, she will always be there in our hearts :)

Reaction score
Words can't describe her. She was a complete sweetheart. Nice with everyone, friendly and always smiling. She may not be here but the memories are still here and they will always be. Our prayers are always with her. May Allah SWT bless her soul with the highest rank in Jannah.
Stay strong. We all have to leave someday. And as mentioned earlier, she left us in such a beautiful and blessful month. Keep remembering her in your prayers.
I am so sorry!
I didnt even know her as I am brand new here!
My utmost condolences
:cry::sick:(n):cry:

Reaction score
assalamualikum all, إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
i am here to tell all the xpc members about the death of our fellow member Angel Nishi who died yesterday night!
leta all pray to Allah to grant her jannatul firdos and give her parents sabr!!

ameen!
Dazzling Girl <3 said this:

lets all put this as our sign :we will miss you Angel nishi and may you rest in peace

lets all make dua for her and her family!and lets all remember our death!
shazmina Martee100 fantastic girl $~SauD~$ 1357911 1995@10Sept acas shaikh Afnan Hafiz Al-Anoud Alpha beta Aly Emran Ammar95 Angel Nishi aquablue areeba fatima AreebaKausar asma tareen avenger badrobot14 black widow CaptainDanger cardude456 champ-student Dangerzone00 danial 234 Danish Niaz Darkest Angel @dazzling girl<3 E.H Jane Era fiz34 forbidden rose FeLiX zoe gary221 Happily Insane Ibtizam IGCSE O/L student Jeezan knowitall10 Kumkum Lady of Heaven leadingguy Love Islam Maryum7 muneefa muslimah here Nazahat Nibz R0m@n_97 Rahma Abdelrahman Raweeha Rmarie-yum Rutzaba SamiaSaad Shara Nafaz SilentSpectator Steel Arm sweetjinnah talal096 Thunder Bird Unique_39 usamakhalid zeeshan sakhawat @shah… Cheryl Devane Nabeel.Ahmad Shah... post all others Angelic beauty

Assalamu Alaikum,
I don't know Wallahi, This news brought me tears. :cry: She had blood cancer, I never knew that :(
I didn't knew her much, but have talked a little,
May her soul rest in peace, Ameen and Give her place in Jannatul Firdous!

Reaction score
I did not know you but from what I’ve read about you, you were definitely a darling!. You’re the kind of person everyone wanna hang out with and the type of person we all should keep as friends. “Memory can tell us only what we were, in company with those we loved; it cannot help us find out what each of us, alone, must now become. Yet, no person is really alone; those who live no more still echo within our thoughts and words, and what they did has become Woven into what we are”. Thanks for being our friend and Goodbye. We will definitely miss you here!. May your Soul R.I.P. Amen.

Reaction score
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
May Allah forgive her sins, grant her Jannatul Firdaus & give her family sabr...Ameen.

Its shockimg to hear this but remember that we all have to go & lets prepare ourselves for this.