• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

In the Memory of Angel Nishi

Reaction score
Inna lelah wa ina ileyhe Raj'oon.
In this very event we should remember three things:

1- When a Muslim person dies while struggling with any kind of sickness, this means that his sins are being cleared out before he/she dies and therefore the higher his/her place will be in Jannah. This is why the prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H was very sick during his last days in this world. The sickness was for nothing but to raise his place higher and higher in Jannah for handling the pain and the suffering he went through during the disease and not for clearing his sins because we already know that his sins were forgiven by Allah the almighty S.W.T.

2-Not every muslim dies in the month of Ramadan. Dieing in such a holy month is a very good indication to how kind hearted and good person the muslim is. We all will die one day but there are special occasions in which if a Muslim dies then we can know how good he/she is and Ramadan is certainly one of these occasions which gives us an idea of how good Angel was.

3-Dieng as a Muslim itself is a blessing. Millions of people die everyday but not all of them say ash-had u anna la ilaha illa Allah WA ash-had u Anna Muhammadan rasoolu-llah. And that's why there's a verse in Qur'an which says:

"Verily, those who believe and do righteous deeds, shall have the Gardens of Al-Firdaws for their entertainment." "Wherein they shall dwell (forever). No desire will they have for removal therefrom.'' [18:107 ], [18;108]

Right now, We can do nothing but ask Allah to bless her soul and forgive her sins. I was also thinking if we can start a sort of donations to poor people or charity work in her name so that the more the people who benefit the more thawab she can get.

Quite frankly, i don't know this girl personally but her story makes me really sad and specially because she died with leukemia. One thing i would like to mention is, this motivates me as a medical student to work on finding a cure for Cancer because its just so sad to see a lot of people dieing of this disease without anyone being able to cure them.

May her soul rest in peace and inshallah we get to meet her in paradise one day,
Ameeeeen.

Reaction score
Inna lelah wa ina ileyhe Raj'oon.
In this very event we should remember three things:

1- When a Muslim person dies while struggling with any kind of sickness, this means that his sins are being cleared out before he/she dies and therefore the higher his/her place will be in Jannah. This is why the prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H was very sick during his last days in this world. The sickness was for nothing but to raise his place higher and higher in Jannah for handling the pain and the suffering he went through during the disease and not for clearing his sins because we already know that his sins were forgiven by Allah the almighty S.W.T.

2-Not every muslim dies in the month of Ramadan. Dieing in such a holy month is a very good indication to how kind hearted and good person the muslim is. We all will die one day but there are special occasions in which if a Muslim dies then we can know how good he/she is and Ramadan is certainly one of these occasions which gives us an idea of how good Angel was.

3-Dieng as a Muslim itself is a blessing. Millions of people die everyday but not all of them say ash-had u anna la ilaha illa Allah WA ash-had u Anna Muhammadan rasoolu-llah. And that's why there's a verse in Qur'an which says:

"Verily, those who believe and do righteous deeds, shall have the Gardens of Al-Firdaws for their entertainment." "Wherein they shall dwell (forever). No desire will they have for removal therefrom.'' [18:107 ], [18;108]

Right now, We can do nothing but ask Allah to bless her soul and forgive her sins. I was also thinking if we can start a sort of donations to poor people or charity work in her name so that the more the people who benefit the more thawab she can get.

Quite frankly, i don't know this girl personally but her story makes me really sad and specially because she died with leukemia. One thing i would like to mention is, this motivates me as a medical student to work on finding a cure for Cancer because its just so sad to see a lot of people dieing of this disease without anyone being able to cure them.

May her soul rest in peace and inshallah we get to meet her in paradise one day,
Ameeeeen.
Ameen... sumameen....

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum! One and all, your words are really powerful. It brought tears in my eyes. I'm speechless.

Honestly, I just can't find words to thank you for your support, kindness and sweet words. Not to forget the uncountable Duas that you've given. It really means a lot to my family and me. I thank you with all my heart for supporting us in this hard time. I appreciate it. Thanks on behalf of my parents too.

I personally thank amna saleem for making this thread amazing, Rmarie-yum for making that nice banner, MnMz for her sweet words, and those who put the banner in their signatures talal096 , Aly Emran , muneefa , cardude456 , forbidden rose , Maryum7 , R0m@n_97 , Dazzling Girl <3 , asma tareen and Amy Bloom .. plus étudiante , ExoticPlayer09 and scarface007 for the supportive conversations with me .. etc.

Also to everyone .. for their Duas.
danial 234 , Nabeel.Ahmad , AtemisDelta , mune:) , 1995@10Sept , AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs , knowitall10 , Jaideep. , Iridescent , 1357911 , Nibz , Kumkum , $~SauD~$ , Al-Anoud , black widow , Afnan Hafiz , Ibtizam , Silent Hunter , shk123 , acas shaikh , Waleed007 , TheZodiac , cyclone94 , Zoya Shahab , Thunder Bird , zaroo abid , FRENZYAMU , Safa Malik Aawaan , M Rizwan Kabir , HauteHijabii , Tkp , avenger , robinhoodmustafa and many other silent readers .. etc.

Nisha Shareef A.K.A. Angel Nishi [31-08-1995 - 27-07-2013]
She was a loving daughter, the apple of my parent's eyes. A cute baby sister. My twin sister, my soul sister, my secret friend, my everything. She was a great person. A wonderful friend. A sweet girl friend. A caring heart. The smile on thousands of people's face. An amazing photographer. A very creative artist. A courageous girl. A strong teenager. A supportive classmate. A cheerful person and one of the best friends of more than a thousands of people across the globe .. etc.

Words are not enough to describe her. She was one of a kind and will always be remembered as a superstar. I'm grateful that my sister had wonderful friends like you all. I'm proud to say that today. Each of you have made her goodbye an unforgettable one. I'm touched. Thank you so much for your support. I'll always owe you for this.

P.S. To those who are wondering how she died - it was cancer (Leukemia). She was in her last stage. On doctor's advise she did take Chemo therapy too, but it wasn't helpful at all. Did no progress as she was already effected badly. She had been sleeping a lot lately. She died last night, nobody knows the exact time as everyone thought she was sleeping on the hospital bed.

We had a conversation last night before she fell asleep, she kept on asking me repeatedly to give away the news to everyone here at XPC that she is no more, if she dies. And, I was refusing to do so, giving her hopes that it won't happen. Insha'Allah! She told me that, meeting everyone here was a very big thing to her and she had given each of you a little space in her heart, as she considered you guys close to her, like another family.

She also asked me to give her love and respect to badrobot14 and the ones she followed here, SalmanPakRocks , scarface007 , ExoticPlayer09 , Dazzling Girl <3 , cardude456 , Rutzaba , MadihahK , Ammar95 and MnMz , dodo..x 94 .. She kept on telling me to message everyone with 'Peeps forget me not, I miss our crazy convos!' Before I could even do that, she met her death. I'm really sorry.

Please forgive her if she had hurt your feelings in her little journey in XPC. I'm sure even if she did, it would be unknowingly. I'm sorry on behalf of her.

May Allah (S.W.T.) answer all our prayers! Aameen!
And grant her heaven, forgive her mistakes and let her soul rest in peace! Aameen!
May Allah (S.W.T.) bless you all! Aameen!

Ameen...............SumaAmeen
May Allah grant her vth the highest rank in Jannat!!!
May Allah (S.W.T) forgive her all past sins
Ameen ..........SumaAmeen

Reaction score
Tiny scattered moments,
Sprinkled on the garden of memories,
Strolling, bare foot, on them,
It feels we've wandered too far..
Now we can't remember,
where we left our shoes.
Our heels were soft when we got here,
They still feel tender.
And they will remain fragile,
Till those bittersweet memories,
Keep tingling them.
True, we've forgotten,
Where we left our shoes.
But now it seems, we don't need them anymore.

Reaction score
I am proud to say I was one of her closest friend here... even though I started talking to Myste Rious first but I became better friends with you @Angel Nishi.
I really can't believe that you are gone and I can't just accept that I won't see your name in my alerts bar ever again, filling my wall with some funny wall post or being angry that I dont come online often and when I do I appear as offline....
The fun moments we had and the silly nicknames we gave each other.... will always be there and no one can take it away from us....
you died as a fighter Nisha, don't let anyone take it away from you... I just pray that you're in comfort where ever you are now and smiling with tears of joy at us... Word cannot even come close to describing what you meant to me.... I will truly miss you and you have all my respect and love... May Allah bless you with Jannat-ul-Firdous and you will always be remember in my prayers.

I really wish that I get a message from you saying "Hahaha got you" and make me all mad/angry/relieved that you're still with us.... but in reality you are gone and left us with a lot of memories that none of us would forget for anything thing in the world.
I just hoped that I could have met you in person but alas Allah had something else planned for us :'(

Rest In Peace Nisha and bring joy to where ever you have gone. Just know that you may have left us, but have entrenched yourself in our hearts. I'll always remember you in my prayers and I pray that Allah gives patience to your family to overcome this calamity... My extreme condolences with you Myste Rious and your family...

I will always remember you Nisha! The girl who'd say "To Hell With You" in face of any problem and make sure we all had a smile on our faces even in the most extreme of times.

I miss you.... so so much and I have certainly lost one of my closest friend here :'( :'(
I dont know her much, but after reading this she must have been an amazing friend. i had tears when i read this. May Allah bless her with highest rank in Jannah, Aameen!!

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum! One and all, your words are really powerful. It brought tears in my eyes. I'm speechless.

Honestly, I just can't find words to thank you for your support, kindness and sweet words. Not to forget the uncountable Duas that you've given. It really means a lot to my family and me. I thank you with all my heart for supporting us in this hard time. I appreciate it. Thanks on behalf of my parents too.

I personally thank amna saleem for making this thread amazing, Rmarie-yum for making that nice banner, MnMz for her sweet words, and those who put the banner in their signatures talal096 , Aly Emran , muneefa , cardude456 , forbidden rose , Maryum7 , R0m@n_97 , Dazzling Girl <3 , asma tareen and Amy Bloom .. plus étudiante , ExoticPlayer09 and scarface007 for the supportive conversations with me .. etc.

Also to everyone .. for their Duas.
danial 234 , Nabeel.Ahmad , AtemisDelta , mune:) , 1995@10Sept , AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs , knowitall10 , Jaideep. , Iridescent , 1357911 , Nibz , Kumkum , $~SauD~$ , Al-Anoud , black widow , Afnan Hafiz , Ibtizam , Silent Hunter , shk123 , acas shaikh , Waleed007 , TheZodiac , cyclone94 , Zoya Shahab , Thunder Bird , zaroo abid , FRENZYAMU , Safa Malik Aawaan , M Rizwan Kabir , HauteHijabii , Tkp , avenger , robinhoodmustafa and many other silent readers .. etc.

Nisha Shareef A.K.A. Angel Nishi [31-08-1995 - 27-07-2013]
She was a loving daughter, the apple of my parent's eyes. A cute baby sister. My twin sister, my soul sister, my secret friend, my everything. She was a great person. A wonderful friend. A sweet girl friend. A caring heart. The smile on thousands of people's face. An amazing photographer. A very creative artist. A courageous girl. A strong teenager. A supportive classmate. A cheerful person and one of the best friends of more than a thousands of people across the globe .. etc.

Words are not enough to describe her. She was one of a kind and will always be remembered as a superstar. I'm grateful that my sister had wonderful friends like you all. I'm proud to say that today. Each of you have made her goodbye an unforgettable one. I'm touched. Thank you so much for your support. I'll always owe you for this.

P.S. To those who are wondering how she died - it was cancer (Leukemia). She was in her last stage. On doctor's advise she did take Chemo therapy too, but it wasn't helpful at all. Did no progress as she was already effected badly. She had been sleeping a lot lately. She died last night, nobody knows the exact time as everyone thought she was sleeping on the hospital bed.

We had a conversation last night before she fell asleep, she kept on asking me repeatedly to give away the news to everyone here at XPC that she is no more, if she dies. And, I was refusing to do so, giving her hopes that it won't happen. Insha'Allah! She told me that, meeting everyone here was a very big thing to her and she had given each of you a little space in her heart, as she considered you guys close to her, like another family.

She also asked me to give her love and respect to badrobot14 and the ones she followed here, SalmanPakRocks , scarface007 , ExoticPlayer09 , Dazzling Girl <3 , cardude456 , Rutzaba , MadihahK , Ammar95 and MnMz , dodo..x 94 .. She kept on telling me to message everyone with 'Peeps forget me not, I miss our crazy convos!' Before I could even do that, she met her death. I'm really sorry.

Please forgive her if she had hurt your feelings in her little journey in XPC. I'm sure even if she did, it would be unknowingly. I'm sorry on behalf of her.

May Allah (S.W.T.) answer all our prayers! Aameen!
And grant her heaven, forgive her mistakes and let her soul rest in peace! Aameen!
May Allah (S.W.T.) bless you all! Aameen!

its my pleasure,she was my sister
please dont say thanks :(
and AMEEN

Reaction score
I dont know her much, but after reading this she must have been an amazing friend. i had tears when i read this. May Allah bless her with highest rank in Jannah, Aameen!!

Ameen.
She was an amazing friend, still is... and May Allah spare her from the torment of the grave and Hell-fire, and make the questioning easy for her, IN SHA ALLAH, Ameen