• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Inno is back.

Reaction score
Haha not that anyone remembers me as that person here anymore or even knows I exist but oh well. I feel sorry for the peeps who couldn't enjoy xpc at uski peak with us awesome people

Hii newbies.Hope you're doing okay and I help in cie stuff now cause grades aagaye they so feel free to drop by.

May we all get more than our desired grades this August.xx

Reaction score
Haha not that anyone remembers me as that person here anymore or even knows I exist but oh well. I feel sorry for the peeps who couldn't enjoy xpc at uski peak with us awesome people

Hii newbies.Hope you're doing okay and I help in cie stuff now cause grades aagaye they so feel free to drop by.

XPCites even offered your funeral prayers. :p

Reaction score

3b0241c9f06118600eaa2271ac5a0e11c619bc72a2a547d6883c8f62a2dc7a58.jpg

Reaction score

Haha I do remmeber you n idk if you or anyone can remember me :/
No doubt that was the time which even I can't forget :(

Btw where did you disappear ?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ok ok fine
Thought she is someone else
Sorry
no need to b sorry... i was messing around.. its a habit..

Oh you'd like that, wouldn't you?
Terrorizing new members, I see somebody still hasn't grown up xD

Saly Elkady hey it's cool..we just don't use our actual names here and everyone knows me by Inno here so yeah.:"3

ofc it means less competition.. else there is too much awesomeness.. dont think this place can handle it XD :p

n stop acting like a grown up.. we both know u aren't one :p