• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Inzamam-ul-haq sits cie exam

Reaction score
"Cambridge University English Exam"

Candidate Name : Inzamam ul Haq

Centre: PCB 100

Q- Write the opening to a story in which things begin to happen in slow motion.

Asslam'o'aliakum, first of all thanks to ALLAH, yea the boys were licking aaa looking very good.

"What do you want to say of Abdul Rehman the debutant?" said Rameez Raja

.....(silence).. "Aaa, youngster ?" Inzamam wondering what Rameez said.

(Rameez breaks into laughing)

"Yaa, it was playing good first of all he's good, he's plays good, bat is good. And yea we won, thanks to him" says Inzamam.

"Your team seemed to slow down a bit in the middle, what did you do to recover so marvelously from that?" asks Rameez.

"Ya, it was slow were not motioning, needed to focus bat n ball. But you see, is is very good up the end, and we come back good, and ya " Replies Inzamam.

Examiner Comments:

-Stupid and idiotic use of language
-lacks focus
-Pathetic and digressing
-Tone entirely inappropriate to the task.

"Taken from original inzamam-ul-haq interviews"

Reaction score
Buhaha! Well done, Zohaib!

I love how he pluralizes everything: "ya boys were playings good"

Reaction score
haha nd they always appoint rameez to conduct the ceremony wenever pak is playing so he can handle the paks when they are unable to speak english :D

Reaction score
Zazzyo said:
haha nd they always appoint rameez to conduct the ceremony wenever pak is playing so he can handle the paks when they are unable to speak english :D

Or maybe he requests them to let him interview the Pakistanis himself ... for the fun of it!

N.M

Reaction score
I think you shouldn't be posting such stuff... Making fun of somebody merely on the bases of poor English or having incorrect pronunciation doesn't seem right to me...

See u expect him to play good cricket right? That's it, that's his job... But to make fun of his English, plz refrain from doing so...

Sorry, but this was my point of view...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AOA..

I think you shouldn't be posting such stuff... Making fun of somebody merely on the bases of poor English or having incorrect pronunciation doesn't seem right to me...

See u expect him to play good cricket right? That's it, that's his job... But to make fun of his English, plz refrain from doing so...

Sorry, but this was my point of view...
oh yeah....jazakAllah for reminding..

that reminds me the ayah i just studied..

la taskhar qaumum min qawmin, 'asaa an yakono khairan minhum....

P.S. "A reminder I myself need, and I think most of us need..."

N.M

Reaction score