• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is having a girl friend worthwhile at this age?

Reaction score
I just wonder why my parents recommend me to have an affair after A levels. Why not before?
Besides control over your instincts is love poisonous?

Reaction score
Hmm... It totally depends upon you. I'll advice you to follow your parents suggestions because they know you better than we do.
But still, here are few things you might consider before getting into a relationship.
How important are your studies for you? And if they really matter, then would you be able to maintain your grades? Because there is a high risk that they may fall. If you people fight or something then would you still be able to pay attention to your studies?
Are you parents going to get hurt?
Would you have enough time for that girl (because she is supposed to be treated fairly) and for all other important things?

First of all, ask yourself why do you want to get involve into a relationship? Is it just because of peer pressure?
Weigh all the advantages and disadvantages of getting involved into a relationship and then decide that that which way you should to go.

Reaction score
I believe ur parents r right!!i dont even have it after A levels!! life is happy without it!! u have no restrictions!!

Reaction score
PrInCeSs AshLeY said:
Hmm... It totally depends upon you. I'll advice you to follow your parents suggestions because they know you better than we do.
But still, here are few things you might consider before getting into a relationship.
How important are your studies for you? And if they really matter, then would you be able to maintain your grades? Because there is a high risk that they may fall. If you people fight or something then would you still be able to pay attention to your studies?
Would you have enough time for that girl (because she is supposed to be treated fairly) and for all other important things?

First of all, ask yourself why do you want to get involve into a relationship? Is it just because of peer pressure?
Weigh all the advantages and disadvantages of getting involved into a relationship and then decide that that which way you should to go.

I totally agree with you PrInCeSs AshLeY :)

Reaction score
PrInCeSs AshLeY said:

Wah Wah !! Eye opener :p :p

Reaction score
Well i think the people who go into relationships should not be children which i m refering to people below A levels as they think of big dreams and when their parents find out about them their dreams are destroyed !! :(

Reaction score
Well, I think "Don't plan for your future, just dream"
When you PLAN for something, you plan according to things which are available/possible.
But when you DREAM, you make things possible.
You see the difference?
And about getting into a relationship, totally depends on YOU. Are you really ready or not?

Reaction score
well but even if we plan our plans can be turned down by our parents !! :( yeah it depends whether your ready or not !! :D

Reaction score
Yes, because they know better.
Well, so you should be ready for that.
Like I said, consider all possibilities.

Reaction score
Well I haven't been in a relationship so I don't know about it but i see my friends who cry and say " SALMAN Salman woh chor ka chali gayi " :p

Reaction score
Yehi tou. :p Yeh true relationship nahi hai.
I am talking about a serious and true one. Not about time pass. ;)
BTW aapke friends kaunse shareef hai? :p

Reaction score
Better not to have any relationship with anyone unless you complete your study, cuz u wont be able to concentrate upon ur studies completely!
What matters is ur career, ur parents who raised u up, who have faith upon u...
Rest of all, ur choice!! Betta luck guys..:D