• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is it possible for me to go into harvard?

Reaction score
I made a huge mistake in my first year of A levels, A1, I didn't do that great in my first year in terms of my monthly tests and the amount of extracuriculars I took.

However, I plan to make a significant change when my A2's start. I am really preparing hard for my SAT's and I promise that I will take more extracuriculars in my A level school and get at least a 2350 on both my SAT I and SAT II exam's. If I do these things, do I still have a shot to get in. I have 9A's in my O level exams and 4 A's in my AS level exams.

Reaction score
I am afraid that even if I get 2350 on both my SAT I and SAT II's exams, they still won't accept me. Is that true?

Reaction score
its all about how smart u are and how u tackle da interview which is da MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH.

u must have a all-rounder personality and leadership qualities

Reaction score
hermann_oberth said:
I am afraid that even if I get 2350 on both my SAT I and SAT II's exams, they still won't accept me. Is that true?

Who told you this?
And why are you so confident that you'll score that much in both of the SAT tests? I highly doubt that :shock:

Reaction score
It's not possible as the average student in Harvard gets about 2350 in their SAT exams along with participating in a variety of extracurricular activities. They don't just participate they excel. You would need to be athletically and musically capable. You would also have to do some charity work and internships. Many students also speak a second language fluently. You would need to have a special talent and outstanding personal qualities. Most importantly, you would need to get an excellent mark in your A-Levels and you would have to do many of them, especially those in the science subjects.