• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

is it that dissicult?

Reaction score
the thing is i have always heard that A levels is really difficult and thing like that.. i wanted to ask if its really that difficult to score an A in levels...cant an average person get an A?

Reaction score
It's complicated at A level. The thing isn't about working hard that much. The thing is, you should know what to work hard on, and collect the right content. Syllabus Content is the main issue. There are too many books regarding each subjects, and sometimes there isn't the full content given in so many of them. Funny, the students are discussing about which Physics book to purchase/study from in the last month before their A2 exams. So keep that in mind...

Reaction score
I'm doing them this May/June...but in my mocks I got As.
Good luck then!
Inshallah you will get A in CIE as well.
I got 3 As in CIE last year in AS and i found maths damn easy but phy and chem difficult
However in A2, all subjects are on a new level
Really tough!

Reaction score
:D Thanks bro :)
Yeah, Chemistry is probably the hardest science. You have to think A LOT when it comes to answering the questions,..You have to consider all the possibilites...arggghhhh I hate it xD Don't worry, you'll get A*s :D If you check the thresholds you only need around 190/260 to get an A* :)

Reaction score
:D Thanks bro :)
Yeah, Chemistry is probably the hardest science. You have to think A LOT when it comes to answering the questions,..You have to consider all the possibilites...arggghhhh I hate it xD Don't worry, you'll get A*s :D If you check the thresholds you only need around 190/260 to get an A* :)
Inshallah