• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is Osama bin Laden alive?? :)

Reaction score
i think osama bin laden is alive because when americans kill osama bin laden there comes another osama bin laden i think the picture was fake and he cant be killed!! Osama bin laden leader of al-qaeda group is doing right for islam :D ;)!! How many american will kill osamas!They are just afraid of Islam :D :Rose: I SALUTE OSAMA BIN LADEN

Reaction score
not really
al qaeda's retaliation was awful
i mean killing your own ppl aint no jehad

Reaction score
nop3 when it come the matter abt islam we say that nt 2 discuss!! its all about islam osama was doing for the sake of islam nt F0r Shitty Americans

Reaction score
WOLV3RIN3 said:
nop3 when it come the matter abt islam we say that nt 2 discuss!! its all about islam osama was doing for the sake of islam nt F0r Shitty Americans
i ddnt mn dat n no muslim will...so chill :)

Reaction score
yes i agree osama's sake was good and it was originally to kick the americans out of afghan and all other muslim countries and jews and so on
but they bombed a pakistani military base, that aint cool
and bombing innocent americans isn't the right way either.
foreign military troops getting killed is ok but not killing a muslim brother

Reaction score
yeah yeaahh he cant b keeled by aniee american peep...he got big brainss to saveguard himself againt thee white oness ...........
anieewayss god knos onlyy how manny osamas are out there in this woorld!
dont u guys worry who are just tooo sad for his so called murder...he'll come back home soon enuf to start off wid sum new terrors <.<

Reaction score
n whom exactly are u referrin to falcon?!!!
if me, then whts rong wid ma postt?? -.-

Reaction score
my theory- osama was old and died a peaceful death some time ago. Obama got to know this recently. It was during his reign that the economical crisis got worse and the governemnt was falling, so to give himself a good name and to get the support of his people he made up this whole scheme about killing osama. I dont exactly support osama, because whatever said or done he propogated violence and that was against the teachings of the prophet (sal). But at the same time i won't blame him because we dont know everything and Allah knows best. But for the Americans to believe this rubbish is pretty lame, coz SUDDENLY after torturing muslims for sooo long and criticizing Islam, they becum good people and bury osama at sea according to ISLAMIC TRADITIONS? MY FOOT!!!!!!!! If it was really him they wudv brought his body back and gloated over it! and hu trusts technology these days? we can even make a picture of obama dead and then can we expect the world to believe that? Americans dont give us solid proof? we dont believe them...THAT simple. The reason why the Al-Qaeda cant prove otherwise is because like i said osama already died some time ago! but he wasn't killed by Americans. And the Americans will never accept that fact coz it wud be a shame that such a powerful country couldn't catch ONE man and he died while still out of their reach! When i say Americans i dont mean the citizens, i basically mean the government and all those involved in the conspiracy, so no offence to any american citizens here :)

Reaction score
first of all Osama has probably died a long time ago! Obama just wants to show that he killed Osama because he probably wants to win the support of americans in the upcoming elections! and second of all supporting osama is okay upuntill he kills the american troops in afghanistan but it certainly isnt okay when he starts bombing areas in our beloved Pakistan! kiling muslim brothers and innocent americans is not JIHAD!!!!!

Reaction score
Okay firstly, Osama was a hypocrite because Islam doesn't tell you to take innocent lives, his followers, took so many lives and that too in the name of Allah. Secondly, suicide is haram in Islam, so how can you say what they were doing was right? Thirdly, americans are racists yes, but they should realize five fingers are not equal. Good and bad people are everywhere. Lastly, who cares if he is, it's not like the situation has improved ever since he "died".

Reaction score
i really believe osama was dead a few years back........this is just a drama ,,,one of many dramas staged by the americans :p

Reaction score
i agree with u ppl.........he was old n under strain which killed him peacefully......as iceman said another drama by americans......