• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Isl P1 and History Retake!How'd it go?

Reaction score
well,thts awkward in tht sense tht u cant forget things like this....

Reaction score
I wrote all answers brief but comprehensive and true,will i achieve good marks??

i was unable to write in much detail due to less time..but examiners stress on the imp of quality and not quantity..hopefully you can get good marks as long as you had mentioned all points reqd..best of luck

Reaction score
Thanks White As
i was unable to write in much detail due to less time..but examiners stress on the imp of quality and not quantity..hopefully you can get good marks as long as you had mentioned all points reqd..best of luck
Thanks White Ash ,it relaxed me a bit!!!!:)

Reaction score
I wrote almost no quotations in my ISLAMIAT paper coz there were a very limited relevant quotations, will i achieve an A*?:confused:

Reaction score
I wrote almost no quotations in my ISLAMIAT paper coz there were a very limited relevant quotations, will i achieve an A*?:confused:

of coarse you can!dont underestimate yourself...i know a lot of people who got a *s and did not quote much or at all...if you've explained well then ayat/hadis may not be quoted...:)