• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Isl P1 and History Retake!How'd it go?

Reaction score
Mine went well both papers alhamdullilah.Dont discuss content just how it went.Marks would be pretty much the same as last paper as far as i know.And on paper it was written Oct.Nov 2013!There was also a mistake in His Q2,and even an erratum wasnt given!

Reaction score
My both papers went equally well. I think history was not as good as previously. Islamiat was pretty good, this time.

Reaction score
History went awesome ALHAMDULILLAH..and yeah the made a mistake in the date of the mm reforms it was 1909 but they wrote it as 1906 ;)

Reaction score
both of my pprz went awsome they were really easy :)
Is there any negative marking?Cuz in Q3 of Isl i included migration to abyssinia even though it wasn't needed?Otherwise i've written all my events correctly.So will they cut my marks,and if yes then how much?

Reaction score
Is there any negative marking?Cuz in Q3 of Isl i included migration to abyssinia even though it wasn't needed?Otherwise i've written all my events correctly.So will they cut my marks,and if yes then how much?
o_O thats a funny mistake , examiner is bound to get a bad impression
but it depends very much in amount of detail
one line no prob ,
a para somehow
and two quite a lot

Reaction score
o_O thats a funny mistake , examiner is bound to get a bad impression
but it depends very much in amount of detail
one line no prob ,
a para somehow
and two quite a lot
yeah i wrote the full account,i.e number of hajirs,najashi recieved them,quraish sent delegation,hazrat jafar recited.It wasn't too much in detail,just one para of around 5-7 lines.But do they cut it?I mean i've only written extra,nothing missed out,

Reaction score
In ps1 question 1(c) .. We had to write about urdu too right? As it said that HOW SUCCESSFUL .. Which means urdu is to be added

Reaction score
yeah i wrote the full account,i.e number of hajirs,najashi recieved them,quraish sent delegation,hazrat jafar recited.It wasn't too much in detail,just one para of around 5-7 lines.But do they cut it?I mean i've only written extra,nothing missed out,
i think they can jst cut 1 mark!!!

Reaction score
for persecutions... i just wrote abut followers ....!!! bcuz it said converts!!!

Reaction score
No everyone has done this mistake. Past papers dheko. Tells that jab bi HOW SUCCESSFUL ata ha hume Urdu likhna hota ha as question ne ye nai kha k which of the following developed most jab ke question tricky tha. Agr ap Urdu na likho to end pe conclusion me kia likho ge?
When ever there is HOW SUCCESSFUL written we need to write both failures and success aur regional ka failure Urdu tha

Reaction score
No everyone has done this mistake. Past papers dheko. Tells that jab bi HOW SUCCESSFUL ata ha hume Urdu likhna hota ha as question ne ye nai kha k which of the following developed most jab ke question tricky tha. Agr ap Urdu na likho to end pe conclusion me kia likho ge?
When ever there is HOW SUCCESSFUL written we need to write both failures and success aur regional ka failure Urdu tha

ywr ... it was wirtten saf , saf give ur answer with with refernce to these 3???

Reaction score
But it was not ONLY these. It was a tricky one i have read marking schemes and it clearly tells k apko Urdu likhni hoti jab b HOW successful aye.