• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Isl P1 and History Retake!How'd it go?

Reaction score
Lol,it said leading upto migration and if it was to be included,i doubt any1 would include it!

it had to be included coz no support there ,led up to seeing new venues for acceptance,the prophet did concentrate more on strangers after his visit to taif

Reaction score
which events did we had to write in Q3? I wrote reasons like in Makka speed of preching was slow, It was decided to kill Prophe, Much persecution after Abu talib's death.. i didn't write pledges:cry:how many marks wil i get?

Reaction score
yeah i wrote the full account,i.e number of hajirs,najashi recieved them,quraish sent delegation,hazrat jafar recited.It wasn't too much in detail,just one para of around 5-7 lines.But do they cut it?I mean i've only written extra,nothing missed out,

Firstly, we didnt have to mention migration to abyssinia,simply visit to taif,pledges of aqabah and dar-un-nadwa<if u wrote this then ur marks wont be cut, the fact is that u wont recieve any mark for abyssinia part becuz it was irrelevant... so dont worry

Reaction score
it had to be included coz no support there ,led up to seeing new venues for acceptance,the prophet did concentrate more on strangers after his visit to taif

LOLOL.. dint u read the ques carefully. it was written to write events leading to the migration after death of abu talib, migration to abyssinia is completely irrelevant.

Alhamdullilah , my paper went awesome, i wrote surah maidah(Isa) and Surah Anaam(Ibrahim)'s relation with God in q2, and the persecution of early Muslims and events leading to hijrah were simply awesome.:)

Reaction score
miraj could also been written isl p1 q3 right? because it happend after abu talib's death

Reaction score
LOLOL.. dint u read the ques carefully. it was written to write events leading to the migration after death of abu talib, migration to abyssinia is completely irrelevant.

Alhamdullilah , my paper went awesome, i wrote surah maidah(Isa) and Surah Anaam(Ibrahim)'s relation with God in q2, and the persecution of early Muslims and events leading to hijrah were simply awesome.:)
He's talkonh about Mairaj,and i wrote the same in Q'2 as you :D

Reaction score
this is so unfair by CIE y dun they just design papers sensibly? I mean once they beat the hell outta candidates n next time the paper is as easy as Isl p1 :mad:

Reaction score
which events did we had to write in Q3? I wrote reasons like in Makka speed of preching was slow, It was decided to kill Prophe, Much persecution after Abu talib's death.. i didn't write pledges:cry:how many marks wil i get?

taif was also there!!!

Reaction score

and i thought i was confused,,LOLOL or whtever it means i said abt taif where prophet not supported,afterwards he concentrated on strangers to seek new venues this is wht i mean,internet crashed so a late reply

Reaction score
yeah i wrote the full account,i.e number of hajirs,najashi recieved them,quraish sent delegation,hazrat jafar recited.It wasn't too much in detail,just one para of around 5-7 lines.But do they cut it?I mean i've only written extra,nothing missed out,
there is no neagtive marking in o'levels so dun worry ;)