• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat Guess Paper For Oct/Nov Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Islamiat Guess Paper 1 only...

Q1 Surah's as follow...
1.Ayal_ul_kursi...
2.Surah Zilzaal
3.Surah Duha..

Q2 a)Give an account of the major themes of the QURAN as contained both in passages the that you studied and other similar passages.

b)Explain the relationship between Quran and Ijma with the help of examples.

Q3 a) Describe three incidents that show how,between 622 and 632,the Prophet conducted relationship with other states?

b)Suggest ways in which any two of those examples can provide models for relationship between states today?

Q4 a)Outline the changes in the Prophet's relations with the Jewish tribes in the years between 622 and 632.

b)Suggest reason's why his relationship with the jewish tribes chnaged.

Q5 a)Comment On the importance in Islam of:
1.Emigrants(Muhajreen)
2.Those Who gave help(Ansars)

b)Explain what lesson do we get today by their treatment of each other.

Guyssss I have a extra question as a guess coz i evn have a doubt fr itt...Although the paper would have 5 questions out of which you Have to do Q1, 2 and any other 2 but i m giving u 6 questions total as ma guess...
So here is question #6

Q6 a)Describe the main events during the lifetime of the prophet whcih involved the following people.
1.Khadija(R.A)
2.(Talha R.A)

b)explain the importance of the Scribes of the Divine Revelation in the history Of Islam.

Thats it..
Best ov Luck evryone=)...

I hope this guess helps u=)...

Reaction score
thanks for it.............n how much do u know that its reliable enough? what about paper 2?

Reaction score
Ye INSHALLAH it will help...
Paper 2 just after paper 1 as most of the consideration for guess is made by knowing what came in paper 1...
So cheer nd Best ov luck...

Reaction score
From which book will i be able to find the best answers to all these Questions???

Reaction score
Hmmnn Tough question fr me...
Can 't really give u an expert advicce on dat..
But if ya got any prb in any particular question tell me..
Althought i knw da answers to all da question but i cant just solve da whole paper ova here as it wud be too lenghty...

Reaction score
Sir Zafar Alam's guess...
He was da one who gaved his guess for paper 1 in june 2010 session nd wud u believe it 46 marks ki guess lagi thi...
only one 4 mark question was diff otherise every other thing was as it was written in his mock...
nd for paper 2 32 marks ki guess lagi thi unki...
I had asked him for a guess for Oct session abut a month ago nd he just gaved it to me 2 days a go

Reaction score
Saad Qadir said:
Hmmnn Tough question fr me...
Can 't really give u an expert advicce on dat..
But if ya got any prb in any particular question tell me..
Althought i knw da answers to all da question but i cant just solve da whole paper ova here as it wud be too lenghty...

SO can u email me the answers?(briefly if you want). This is my email id [email protected].

Reaction score
can u give answer for 2(a) only or email me as well..............but only 2(a)...............i'll be grateful to u :D

Reaction score
Its quite a lengthy answer if u want u can brief it i m giving u complete details abut it...
Quran is a primary source of law and whenever a muslim has any questiion they seek guidance in Quran and if there is a solution so it is the final word but in some cases the Quran does not give details and those details are found in the Sunnah of The Prophet but with the passage of time many questions arose which were neither answered in the Quran Nor the Sunnah so only in these cases Muslims are allowed to use the secondly source of Law.The holy Quran itself orders for the consencus"O you who believe,obey Allah &his Meseenger and those charged with the authority:

Continued in next post

Reaction score
]When ulema sit tgether so discuss a new problem they all give opinion in the guidance of quran or Sunnah .Anyone who will gave an idea dat conflicts with the quran or Sunnah it will be rejected.Otherwise if everyone will agree With the same point of viw so it becomes Ijma.The Scholars say that conventional banking is haram beacause riba is hAram in Islam Quran saysAllah has made trade lawful and riba unlawfulQadiyanis were cleared non muslims by govt bcoz the Quran say "Mohammad is not the father of any man and is the seal of Prophets.
Dats it..
Hope it helps u:)

Reaction score
ThnX...
bUt i WouLD ReALLy LiKE to kNW WHEn tHE gUESs FoR pPR 2 WouLD Be GiVEn..??
ND INshALlAh it WouLD HElp Us A lOt..!!

Reaction score
AmY BUoY said:
ThnX...
bUt i WouLD ReALLy LiKE to kNW WHEn tHE gUESs FoR pPR 2 WouLD Be GiVEn..??
ND INshALlAh it WouLD HElp Us A lOt..!!
Just Immidiately after paper 1 coz predictions fr paper 2 are made by knowing da content of paper 1...=)

Reaction score
Silent Hunter here you go with the answer o Q2 a)...
The H.Quran contians infinite knowlege and contains all the aspects of lige but some things are repeatedly written in the Quran and these thing s are called Major Themes of Quran...The themes are as follow.
[
The Major theme of Quean is belief in oen Allah.Most of the makkan Surah's pay emphasis on tawheed.the Quran says:Say He (Allah) is the one and onlyThe H.Quran gives us prrof of his existence.it say Indeed in the Creation of Heavens and Wartj,and the alternation of Day and daythere are sign for men of WisdomThe H.Quran repeatedly mentions the attributes of Allah that make him the One and Only..Most of the Verses of the quran add some of his(Allah) attribute such as Most Merciful,ALL Knowing,All Powerful etc..The H.Quran condems shirk specially idol worshipping Quran says: And they worship beside Allah those who cannot benefit them and cannot harm them.The Holy Quran rejects the physical relationship of Allah with other brings How can He have a son when He has no Parner.

The other imp theme Of Quran is the relationship of Allah wid hsi Creation.Allah created everything and only Allah is maintainig them Quran says All praises be to Allah,the Cherisher and Sustainer of the World Allah is the origin of Knowledge he thought the mankind what they needed(such as how to write surah alaq ref)Quran mentions the blessings and bounties of Allah which he has bestqwed upon his creations such as Flat lands,rain,fruits crops etc..In the return of all these Blessing Allah demands us ro WORSHIP hIM ALONE AND NOT TO SHIRK.The H.Quran contains enough guidance in all aspects of Their Life ,there are laws regaridng their Social,political financial problems.The H.Quran repeatedly mentions that they will be given life again and again and they have to face the consequences.The H.quran has alot of discussion of the Day of Judgement,Hell and Heaven.

Another Imp theme of Quran is the Messenger Of Allah,The H.Quran mentions 26 ov them and some of them are frequently mentioned like Essa,ibrahim Musa etc..Quran mentions that all the prophets were human,all of them were given miracles.It tells us that all the Prophet bought da same msg and Quran mentions how Allah destroyed those who Disobeyed Their Messengers.The quran also contains consolation of the H.propher because he suffered the greatest opposition.

Dats it Buddy...
Hope it Helps you=)

Status
Not open for further replies.