• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat Guess Paper For Oct/Nov Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Acha chalo i ll do thing i ll answer da questions here only so dat others can alsoo se em...
But abhi nai..till evening?
Ok?

TSZ

Reaction score
can any one plzzzzz tell me the importance of qiyas, ijma, Allah's predestination and decree and wy sum scholars reject the use of qiyas?

Reaction score
For all those who requested for da solution of the whole paper here it is a brief solution fr all ov ya ...=)...

Q1 From Farkhanda Noor in your own words so this i cant really help...

Q2 a and b i have already given the answers for them above...

Q3 a)For this you can find da best possible answer in farkhanda noor In chapter Holy Prophet's Relationship with other States which is on pg 95...(if some one still has a prb wid dis question tell me i ll still give u brief details abut it...)

Q3 b)Consider any two examples from above and implement it in your life the best example could be given of Conquest of Makkah when the Holy Prophet Forgaved his bitterest enemies who had torchered him and treated them with kindness so we shud even be kind and forgiveful in our life even if we have the power we shud not misuse it and you can take any other exaple and explain.

Q4 a)In dis first you have to write about charter of madina...Den write abut the exilation of banu qainuqa from madina i e:after the battle of bar...Den write abut how the jews encouraged quraish for battle of badr and hekped the quraish during the war...Den write abut how in 4th year of Hijrat Banu nazir plotted to kill da Prophet.the prophet sent them a message to leave Madinah but they refused and shut them in fortress and den Prophet said an army against them and after two weeks of Siege Banu Nazir were Exiled From madinah....And den write about the how banu Quraiza were exiled frm Madinah.... And yea this whole answer is even given in farkhanda noor book in the chapter of the life of the holy Prophet pg number 71

Q4b)The relation with the jews changed because the Prophet wanted a peaceful propogation at madinah and dats why he signed the charter of Madinah but the jews were not happy with the prophet...They were the leading People bfr the Prophet but now had lost their position so they tried to break the treaty by helping the Quraish during the wars...the relationship evn changed because the jews had lost their economic control as they used to give loan on intrest but after islam loan was haram so they even Tried to kill the Prophet so this was evn a violation of the treaty due to which they could have a good relationship.

Q5 a) Complete Answer given In FarkhandaNoor...

Q5b)You Should write in your Own Words with examples from above such as saying that all muslims are brothers we shud help them in every possible way jus like the ansars did when the muhajireens had no home they shared their home,they shared their jobs,even wwives etc...

Q6 I ll Answer it tomorrow...

Hope all dis Helps u=)...

Reaction score
well..........thanks alot fr ur effort and help.......hope this works out or us.in 4(a) i may add that at end in 7AH i.e 628 AD Khyber expedition was also done against the Jews at kheyber....including telling abut the fort of Qamus and how Hazrat Ali killed Marhab etc etc .Like said by saad qadir its mentioned in frkhnda noor book. :D

Reaction score
Anytym..=)...Ye INSHALLAH it will...nd yea u can add that and u can even find other minor details in Farkhanda noor pg 71...

Reaction score
can u tell me da ans to
WHY THE DEATH OF ABU TALIB (RA) THEARTHENED THE HOLYPROPHET SERCURITY?
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF FAREWELL SERMON?
IMPORTANCE OF HAZRAT AYESHA AFTER DEATH OF PROPHET IN THE DR> IFTIQUAR BOOK IT ONLY WRITTEN OF DURING HIS LIFE AND A SMALL PORTION OF AFTER LIFE?

AND FOR RELATION OF OTHER SATES WHT 3 EXAMPLES CAN WE QUOTE CAN IT BE TREATY OF HUDIBIYA that the prophet signed and agreement and as such one muslim came to them but it was written at tht tme so he return the muslims back to makkah ND CONQUEST OF MAKKAH teartment of the emenies who were forgiven AND THE 3 RD ONE IS? AN YOU HELP ME ABT THIS QUESTION?

Reaction score
For RELATION With OTHER STATES the three best Examples are Treaty OF Hudaibiya, Conquest Of MAkkah and Treatment With Jews

Reaction score
For ur Qs 1
[The holy Prophet was brought up by Abu Talib from his boyhood. Hazrat Muhammad’smother died when he was 6 and he went to his grandfather ‘Abd al-Muttalib. But then he diedand Abu Talib took the Prophet to be his own son. He remained loyal to the Prophetthroughout his life, and he loved him like his own child. When the Prophet began to receiverevelations he did not become a Muslim, but he gave the Prophet freedom to teach Tawhid.The Quraish wanted the Prophet to stop, and they asked Abu Talib to make him stop, but herefused. Abu Talib was very powerful. He was the head of the clan of Hashim, the Prophet’sclan, and he could ask the members of the clan to support anyone in it. This is why he couldgive the Prophet protection from all the difficulties put in his way by Quraish. This means thatwhen he died in the ninth year of prophethood his protection was no longer there for the holyProphet, and the Prophet was at risk of persecution from Quraish.

It is Copied from specimem papers so try to use ur own words in it

Reaction score
Importance of farewell sermon
1 serve as islamic constitution
2 The Holy Prophet PBUH completed His Job
3 Holy Prophet PBUH said to deliver the message to those who were not presnt their had give the sense of responsibility to Muslim present their to expand his message
4 also he told other responsibility to muslims which they might had not find in Quran (that is Sunnah)
Elaborate these ponts to make a better answer

Reaction score
ok can u ans 2 more question
why was the treaty of hudabiya a important turning point for the muslims?
write a note on farewell sermon? in dr iftiquar book it only written wht he said all in red print
i' m studyiny frm 2 books farkanda noor and dr . iftiquar our teach recommends tht we study frm dr iftiquar book
is it ok
tips to get a or A* in isl i actually sucked @it but i read boths books and attempt question frm papt papers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tensed

Reaction score
firsT of all dont take much tension.
Tips to get A*.Some might disagree,but that what i did and got A*
1 I use three books Farkhanda .Dr iftikar( not much) and David thomas( precise book but very relevant)
2 Pls have look at specimem paper marking scheme available on in website.This will enable u how to write lvl 4 ans
3 whenever u write quotations ,give comment on it(very important)
4 try to give good understanding and vast detail in ur answers

Status
Not open for further replies.