• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat Guess Paper For Oct/Nov Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(b) What message can be derived from the teaching contained in the 3 main themes??

(b) Explain the meaning of title seal of prophets?

(b) How prophet’s behavior towards his wives provides a model for Muslims to follow?

ANY SOLUTIONS???????????????

Reaction score
Creed said:
(b) What message can be derived from the teaching contained in the 3 main themes??

(b) Explain the meaning of title seal of prophets?

(b) How prophet’s behavior towards his wives provides a model for Muslims to follow?

ANY SOLUTIONS???????????????
Quran is the divine guidance for Muslims and it deal with all the aspects of life.The quran basically has 3 themes which are Tawheed,Allah's relationship with the contemporary world and Allah Relation with His messenger.The Quran deals with many subjects in classical Arabic, in a highly moving language. It blends creeds, morals, creation, laws, rituals, philosophy, life and death, and history all in the form of a book. And it does it with a unique literary style unlike any other book. Much has been written about this unique style and many scholars have dedicated their lives, over the centuries, to this subject.These themes Helps us to solve almost all problems of our lives and that is one of the reason that Quran is the secondary source of Law.

Seal Of Prophets:
Everything which starts also ends.The line of Prohets whcih were sent by ALLAH and started from Hz Adam ended at Prphet MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.W)hence Muhammad (s.a.w.w) completed the lien of ALLAH's Messengers.Quran saysMuhammad...is the Messenger of Allah and Seal of Prophets"(33:40) A seal is used to close sumthing firmly and marks the ending this why Our Propher(P.BU.H) IS THE SEAL WHO CLOSED THE LINE OF Prophet's firmly and confirmed the ending Of ProphethoodThe Departure of the Prophet is unique in a way that unlike other Prophet's he came for the whole mankind,the message he boughr is free from alteration and corruption and would remanin till the end of the world.Thus the religion has been completed on him and there is no more need of revelations and Prophets after him.

Prophet's behaviour Towards his wives as a Model for the Muslims:
The reelations of Prophet with his wives had been outstandingly kind,supportive and just.He was the one who gave a revered status to women in society and after this he through his own conduct showed reverence for themm.He had many marriages and none of his wives is reported to have made any complaints against himthis was Due to his Kindness with them...We muslims should also try to Follow the prophet and treat our wives with just,kindness and love.He(S.A.W.W)believed to be polite and humble with his wives and that is the same which he instructed to his believers He saidThe most perfect believer is the best in conduct and the of you are those who are best to their wives.He never consider his wives inferior to him the muslims should also treat them equally.We shud also be supportive and helpful to our wives just the Way Prophet(P.B.UH) were.Even His last message carried teaching regarding the rights of wives.In his last sermon He said:O people!Your wives have certain rights over you &and you have certain right over them.Treat them well & be kind to them for are your partner and commited helpers

Dats it=)

Reaction score
harris u can learn this answer from dr.iftikhar and david.r.thomas book

Reaction score
of course u and many others are the one who sloving da probs to my ans!!!!!!!!!!! just hope to get a Aor A* i am studying bth dr . iftiquar really a nd Farhanda Noor too. just hope for the best :D :D :D

Reaction score
can i get an expected Pak studies paper for the session oct/nov as well...
Q) Give an account of the major themes of the QURAN as contained both in passages the that you studied and other similar passages...how is this question supposed to b answered???

Reaction score
For all those who are posting questions ova here pls check dat whether ur question is already answered in the thread or not...
If not den only ask questions...
Cheers=)

Reaction score
i have dis question tht if i prepare from 2 books dr.Iftiquar and Farhanda Noor very well and learned each and everything included hadiths and ayat can i get a A or A*?????????????

and if i go to USA after i'm done wid my o level but not willing to do A level here in Pakistan
wht in US i go college rite? ( YA I KNW I HAVE TO GIVE SAT FIRST) many people are confusing me tht u have do 1 yearr of High skool is dis true?
plzzz someone tell me da proceduces? I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O YA I AM A BORN US CITIZEN!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
For all those giving paper of Islamiat...
Do post ova here what came in paper 1...
I m asking for thiss for 2 reasons..
So dat i can knw dat did the guess worked...
Nd another reason is so dat i can tell my Sir dat this came in paper1 so now givme paper 2's guess...

Cheers=)

Reaction score
i don't get dis question!!!!!!!!
explain the use of hadith wid support of ijma and qiyas????? (10)

Reaction score
and in the guess papers for Q6 wht to write for lifetime of events in Hazrat khadija and hazart talah
in the books there wriiten little of hazrat talha and wht to write hazrat khadija up till wht event???????

and wht to write for Hazrat Ayesha after the life of the holy prohet(PBUH)

she was only a insturucter of isalm and she wriitten or narrated 2000 hadith wht else can we write

and wht ur centre mine is DHA DEGREE COLLEGE ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT FOR ISL PAPER P!

Reaction score
look harris019 don get depressed!! abut hazrat talha.....u may write that he took part in uhad ,shielded the Holy Prophet(pbuh),c frkhnda noor fr details,battle of hunain,his aid during tabuk expedition.Hazrat Ayesha was source of teaching,played important part in decisions made by caliphs of islam,her war with Hazrat Ali,.

HOPE THIS HELPS.. :)

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
look harris019 don get depressed!! abut hazrat talha.....u may write that he took part in uhad ,shielded the Holy Prophet(pbuh),c frkhnda noor fr details,battle of hunain,his aid during tabuk expedition.Hazrat Ayesha was source of teaching,played important part in decisions made by caliphs of islam,her war with Hazrat Ali,.

HOPE THIS HELPS.. :)
Lol r u seriouss?? after reading this i am having so much sympathy fr u...
U see when dis question came bfr na almost all da candidates did a stupid mistakee wrote abut hz Talha And Hz khadijaa...Lyk hello wake up read da question caregully...
It says describe the main events during the lifetime of the prophet whcih involvedthe following people..
lyk u dunt have to write abut em u shud give details abut the events in which they were involved And just a little bit of their contributon in it...lyk for eg for hz khadija u had to write abut the call to prophethood and role which she played,you had to write abut the early preaching of islam,and the boycott...(all briefly)

P.s:Agar ye question ajata na tou app log tou sab galat likh ke ajate=P..

I hope i have cleared ma self=)

Reaction score
Anytym...
Another advice..Islamiat is an easyy subject and there are hell lot ov repeated questions cumin every year..So the examiner uses a trick to confuse da students by tricking the words in the questions...Reaad the question very carefully and den think abut wat do ya have to write in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.