• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat Guess Paper For Oct/Nov Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
=) thnku soo much!!yeah i meant the same thing overall 14 marks..okay cox my frnds told me no to b precise nd fill up..tht got me scared!
thnx for the answer: in the event with abu sufyan the battle of uhad he wux opposing the prophet muhammad ryte?
can u plx answer tht q1 of ur guesses plx..
thnx agen =)

Reaction score
=) thnku soo much!!yeah i meant the same thing overall 14 marks..okay cox my frnds told me no to b precise nd fill up..tht got me scared!
thnx for the answer: in the event with abu sufyan the battle of uhad he wux opposing the prophet muhammad ryte?
can u plx answer tht q1 of ur guesses plx..
thnx agen =)

Reaction score
yea Abu sufyan was opposing ...He was leadind the Quraish Army...
Dude q1 is lyk everyone has a diff answer...
Ma advice uc an learn the answers of the surahs if ya want from the marking sscheme...
btw i neva even lukd at Surah's whiel studying...=P...Still got an A*...:D
But u do...It was just ma luck that easy surah's came May/June session 2010 So dunt follow me on this thing..

Reaction score
okay good..aleast i noe sumthing
okay buh still gimme ur answer phaleex
okay i will study tht!

wow an A* congrats dude..how sweet ur still helping otherx!haha okay!thnx!

Reaction score
yar wen is the exam in pakistan,i mean wat time,n yea im not appearin in pak so thats why i dont know

Reaction score
AOA Mr Saad
I would like to know about the questions
2(A and B)
3(A and B) and
4(A and B)
i will be very satisfied if you could send me these questions answers
this is my e-mail id
[email protected]
plz
i am very sorry for the late reply for i hav discovered this TOPIC PAGE not too long ago
and i am really eager to get your reply quickly
please i am begging you

PS
Between the two questions 5 and 6
which one are your positive questiona that shall come
Thank You

Reaction score
Heyy! guyss! umm seriouss problem here, i onnnnly got like 2, 3 weeks to study and, I didnt do any of it properly,

SO now, Im solely relying on this guess paper, its gonna come righht? oh am soo worried, even these limited five questions I dont really know, It takes time, and motivation to study naa, both of which i lack enooormouslyy! :p
Soo :/ its gonna come right? also, any Important topics which I ReALLY REALLY should go through ?? like mm any wild guesses?
dude, I think Islamiyat is easy, and I can do it if I be positive and jot down everything I know as an answer to the question, in an organixed way, I'll do perfect, and then I dnt need to wory abt result! but heyy Do reply soon, as I have like ... 7 hours to check! :p HAHA!

Reaction score
MHK_1994 said:
AOA Mr Saad
I would like to know about the questions
2(A and B)
3(A and B) and
4(A and B)
i will be very satisfied if you could send me these questions answers
this is my e-mail id
[email protected]
plz
i am very sorry for the late reply for i hav discovered this TOPIC PAGE not too long ago
and i am really eager to get your reply quickly
please i am begging you

PS
Between the two questions 5 and 6
which one are your positive questiona that shall come
Thank You
Walikum As Salam...
Dude all the answers are answered by me in thsi threadd...Q2a and b are answered pg 2 of this thread...
other questions are answered on pg 4...
And answer of q 6 is on pg 8
p.s there are many other questions answered by me so if possible for u then browse this whole thread u ll get more help..

I fell q 5 has more chance than q6
Dts it=)

Reaction score
Jaliefah said:
Heyy! guyss! umm seriouss problem here, i onnnnly got like 2, 3 weeks to study and, I didnt do any of it properly,

SO now, Im solely relying on this guess paper, its gonna come righht? oh am soo worried, even these limited five questions I dont really know, It takes time, and motivation to study naa, both of which i lack enooormouslyy! :p
Soo :/ its gonna come right? also, any Important topics which I ReALLY REALLY should go through ?? like mm any wild guesses?
dude, I think Islamiyat is easy, and I can do it if I be positive and jot down everything I know as an answer to the question, in an organixed way, I'll do perfect, and then I dnt need to wory abt result! but heyy Do reply soon, as I have like ... 7 hours to check! :p HAHA!
Dude plss dunt only rely on this Coz in case this dosen't work den directly or indirectly u ll be blaming me so dunt do dat pls..
It might cum..Chances are really there...These Q's itself are imp=P..it is kinda easy but lengthy...yea be positive it is da best possible u can do in any circumstances=)...
Nd yea i have replied As soon as possible:)

Reaction score
hmm, does that mean I should go through the whole book, I only have david thomas ...
ufff! and I dunno Im pretty jumbled up about Q1

oh and Thanks SOO Mucch, for such an Early Reply:p

Reaction score
Umm if ya can
but i wud advice just revise wat u ve learnt coz learning new things will mess up evrythin..
Q1 i maself din't even bother too see it through out da year..
Nd i jus elaborated the text frm da passage but u dunt do dat ..Coz i had a gud vocab oova arabic words Of Quran..
So jus try and read all possible explanations of Surahs..

Reaction score
Dude now u can only get a reply from me after 5 hours coz i m goin for sleeping now..
Take care...
Best Ov luck...=)

Reaction score
Guys can we skip 3rd section?? for paper 1??
and do we have to learn everything in that section like:- All details of wives of the holy Prophet (PBUH),Scribes of the Divine revelation,Ten blesses companions,All Imams???
It is sooooo difficult to learn all plzz help

Reaction score
Saad Qadir said:
Yes u have to nd u cant skip it...
Do we have to learn all the details of all the wives of Holy Prophet (PBUM)??
I havent even started that section and my exam is around 6hrs from now!
I cant learn all of it so plzz can u tell me wat to learn which is important?
thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.