• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat Paper P2 Discussion (Post-Paper)

How was your islamiat paper?

• Total voters
Reaction score
q2 required reasons... and abt hadis as source of guidance and law + supporting quotations. we couldve written that hadis is 2nd and fills out the Quran,, it tells us how to pray, perfrom zakat,hajj, etc with quotations.,,,, that Quran also directs us to use it... Social life.... then 2nd primary source of law... caliphs used it.. lastly prophet encouraged followers to use their hadis(give quote).. then last para for benefits

Reaction score
in Q3, forgot abt Ali;s strength of army in Camel and Siffin but i wrote a good narrative and in sequence with dates so it went really well.. we had to mention battle of nahrawan as well
Q4 was relatively easy as it asked both individual and communal benefits for fast,salat.

Reaction score
yeah really!!
it said why is it important for muslims to have hadith... this means lawmaking cuz without it we would not know the gaps in the quran like when it was unclear about zakat and adultry ect. ect. :)
yeah that is sunnah!! :p
i did "mention" it but gave examples proving how he is a role model as well!

Reaction score
in question 2 i gave an introduction mentioning in brief Hadith and their importance. Mentioned that hadith actually explain the teachings of the Quran that are not discussed fully or explained explicitly. also, how the Hadith is related to Ijma and Qiyas in daily life matters (eg. travelling on an aeroplane and exemption from Zakah. and the nulllifing of Wuzu in the case of nailpolish and discussed their importance to a Muslim). Also, how it provides guidance in all aspects for Muslims (gave example of buriel that we should stand up an how this helps to improve relations with non-Muslims and it importance to Muslims). finally discussed the importance of Sunnah in a Muslim's life today. also gave several quotations is that good enough

Reaction score
mine was different
i first gave example of prayer and zakat that there are no detailed instructions
then i said he was the perfect muslim so he is role model
then i said he acted as father friend leader too
all his teachings have scientific motive eg drinking while sitting miswak etc
conclusion = following him leads to success in both worlds

Reaction score
yeah really!!
it said why is it important for muslims to have hadith... this means lawmaking cuz without it we would not know the gaps in the quran like when it was unclear about zakat and adultry ect. ect. :)
yeah that is sunnah!! :p
further add some more examples and points like practical demonstration of Islam, sunnah and hadith as source of guidance along with quran etc.

Reaction score
mine was different
i first gave example of prayer and zakat that there are no detailed instructions
then i said he was the perfect muslim so he is role model
then i said he acted as father friend leader too
all his teachings have scientific motive eg drinking while sitting miswak etc
conclusion = following him leads to success in both worlds
right! thats good, i guess u can score really high in this question. :)

Reaction score
it said y is it important for Muslims to know the Sunnah. u are right that he is the role model for all Muslims but what about its importance?

Reaction score
in question 2 i gave an introduction mentioning in brief Hadith and their importance. Mentioned that hadith actually explain the teachings of the Quran that are not discussed fully or explained explicitly. also, how the Hadith is related to Ijma and Qiyas in daily life matters (eg. travelling on an aeroplane and exemption from Zakah. and the nulllifing of Wuzu in the case of nailpolish and discussed their importance to a Muslim). Also, how it provides guidance in all aspects for Muslims (gave example of buriel that we should stand up an how this helps to improve relations with non-Muslims and it importance to Muslims). finally discussed the importance of Sunnah in a Muslim's life today. also gave several quotations is that good enough
the format is that of HADIS AS A BASIS OF THOUGHT AND ACTION which is fine
u mentioned importance in the end, better if given thrru out
but certainly above 8

Reaction score
no i gave importance throughout giving separate impotances regarding Islamic law, Ijma and QIyas, and thought and action while discussing each in separate paras and giving the importance in the the separate paras regading the matter

Reaction score
no i gave importance throughout giving separate impotances regarding Islamic law, Ijma and QIyas, and thought and action while discussing each in separate paras and giving the importance in the the separate paras regading the matter
9 then (y)

Reaction score
In question number two I worte that at times the quran is silent
So we need to use hadith
Gave example of Zakat That Allah Says Pay regular charity

But does not mention the details
Hadith say No charity is due on a property less that five wasq, no charity is due less than five camels and no charity is due less than five uqiya

and also The Holy Prophet said No charity is if less than one year has passed away on it
Then I wrote that Hazrat Ayesha said

HIs character was according to the Quran

And that Allah has Said" obay Allah and obey the messenger"

and then I wrote another verse "O you who believe! Obey allah and obey the messenger and those charged with authority among you..."

Over here" obey the messenger" means to obay The Prophet

We obey his because he is the last prophet nd also that he has he best moral character

for all of the mankind so we shud follow him

It is important because it helps to make Islam a dynamic religion

and also then it elaborates the

quran and Gave two examples
That one is " I and the man who brings up an Orphan.."

We follow it and So Allah becomes Happy
And that it helps to make the community better

and another one was to forgive The Holy Prophet forgave people
and so we shud alsi forgive people

Because then We earn Allah's pleasure and also makes the community better

Fills the people's hearts with love and compassion rather that Hatred and jealousy. What mark will I get? Please...

Reaction score
I wrote in Q2 that Hadith is a source of Islamic and explains the Quranic teachings then I gave examples. I gave about 3 quotations to support this. I then wrote that without Hadith and sunnah a Muslim cannot perform the Quranic teachings correctly and it will be impossible to go to paradise. In importance and benefits I wrote that If they do things the Prophet's way by following his sunnah they will earn more sawab and this will guarantee them paradise, the ultimate goal. Wrote about 1 and a half page for part(a). How much do you think I will get?