• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat references compiled! (2058)

Reaction score
What about hadiths? Is not it good to have 2 - 3 references for each hadith?

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alikum everybody,
I have compiled o level islamiat references under each topic. These are the one easy to learn and apply, just learn these (i recommend all of them) so u don't have to worry about it. Now u just need to study the book without finding and learning references as the important references are all here in the attached file.
The document is of MS Word 2010 so u may need to convert in any other format to use. Your feedback and suggestions will be valued. Hope it helps. :)
i was so worried that how will i learn each reference while finding it through a book but thanks to ALLAH that i mistakely opened this site and got a helpful person with his helpful material and INSHAALLAH i will score good marks in caie if ALLAH wills
plzzzz guyz pray for me that i get good marks in my caie and even pray for master mind that he may succeed in his every single step of his life and also pray for all Muslim ummah

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alikum everybody,
I have compiled o level islamiat references under each topic. These are the one easy to learn and apply, just learn these (i recommend all of them) so u don't have to worry about it. Now u just need to study the book without finding and learning references as the important references are all here in the attached file.
The document is of MS Word 2010 so u may need to convert in any other format to use. Your feedback and suggestions will be valued. Hope it helps. :)
Thank you much needed.

Reaction score
i was so worried that how will i learn each reference while finding it through a book but thanks to ALLAH that i mistakely opened this site and got a helpful person with his helpful material and INSHAALLAH i will score good marks in caie if ALLAH wills
plzzzz guyz pray for me that i get good marks in my caie and even pray for master mind that he may succeed in his every single step of his life and also pray for all Muslim ummah
can you share the same