• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat May June 2012 Questions !!!

Reaction score
Well....did 2,4,5....but Q2 went poor......although I just memorised a whole perfect answer just b4 start of exam......but when the same question came.....got so excited and forgot everything, literally!:(
Rest went well.....would have to work really reallyyy reallllllyyyyyyyyyyy hard for Paper 2 to hope for an A*>:cry:

Reaction score
i did 3 and 5.....i did question 2 at the end....there was little time left so i did b part first....i couldnt complete a part,wrote about 1 and 1/2 page.....how much could i get???? 6-7 in a part?

Reaction score
Wh
The time period is over now .. we can discuss it !

Q1) Surah Shura , Surah Fateha , Surah Kausar

Q2)
a) According to Quranic passages , describe God's relation with humankind. [10]
b) What is the significance of Quran to mankind. [4]

Q3)
a) Write about the events of Battle of Khandaq and Khaybar. [10]
b) How do either of the two battles teach muslims lesson. [4]

Q4)
a) Write down the events relating to migration to Abyssinia [10]
b) Why was it important at that time. [4]

Q5)
a) Write about the main events of lives of Holy Prophet (S) grandsons Hasan & Husayn [10]
b) How is Husayns death signifacnt for muslims today [4]

I did Q3 and Q5.
What about you guys ?
What do u mean by either of the battles in Q3 (B) ,.. both or one of them?

Reaction score
IN question 4 i wrote about silent preaching+open+persecution in 2 para but when there were only 7 lines left they said that we wont be giving any extra sheet and i was only able to write to much little about events and after 45 mins they provided us extra sheet to which i was doing other question so plz tell me how many marks will i get...

Reaction score
Lets hope for the best people! We have Paper 2 around the corner so yeah these 12 days are enough for excellent preparation. : )