• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat May June 2012 Questions !!!

Reaction score
hey y shud v avoid dem????
I dont know about you but, I always mix up the companions' details and, furthermore, she said that there are too many details in one companion's biography, so it would be difficult to know what to write and what to leave. There are chances that, because of these details, you actually forget to write the main points, and end up in loosing marks. On the other hand, battles are easier to remember (for me) because you just have to mention a number of details (names of commanders, dates, places, strengths of armies and the result) along with the main events (which I easily remember).

Reaction score
I dont know about you but, I always mix up the companions' details and, furthermore, she said that there are too many details in one companion's biography, so it would be difficult to know what to write and what to leave. There are chances that, because of these details, you actually forget to write the main points, and end up in loosing marks. On the other hand, battles are easier to remember (for me) because you just have to mention a number of details (names of commanders, dates, places, strengths of armies and the result) along with the main events (which I easily remember).
to be honest , thats a stupid reason :p
those who have good memories should do biographies..
i thought there was a better reason or seomthing .. scared the hell outta me.

Reaction score
to be honest , thats a stupid reason :p
those who have good memories should do biographies..
i thought there was a better reason or seomthing .. scared the hell outta me.
Hahaha
Go for it if you can learn . . . I am more on the understanding side than cramming, so I prefer battles over biographies

Reaction score
thanx becox i also did da same thing wid the biographies n yes the battles are comparatively ex to learn :p

Reaction score
on articles bout their belief + how they influence our lives
performance and imp of pillars
main events of caliphate
do it all frm yasmin malik

Weren't the articles of faith and pillars supposed to be part of paper 1? :S

Reaction score
In the battle question and in abyssinian migration question there are very few verses to write no more than two or three and we have to write many verses to achieve A*.What can we do???

Reaction score
The time period is over now .. we can discuss it !

Q1) Surah Shura , Surah Fateha , Surah Kausar

Q2)
a) According to Quranic passages , describe God's relation with humankind. [10]
b) What is the significance of Quran to mankind. [4]

Q3)
a) Write about the events of Battle of Khandaq and Khaybar. [10]
b) How do either of the two battles teach muslims lesson. [4]

Q4)
a) Write down the events relating to migration to Abyssinia [10]
b) Why was it important at that time. [4]

Q5)
a) Write about the main events of lives of Holy Prophet (S) grandsons Hasan & Husayn [10]
b) How is Husayns death signifacnt for muslims today [4]

I did Q3 and Q5.
What about you guys ?
Dude o_O
Question 4a is allegorical :/ I think it's right to perceive it in both ways, and neither archetype of the interpretation can be deemed entirely wrong. Of course you're right if you're saying that the answer had to be events leading up to the migration and those that were, in effect, caused by the migration. But if someone wrote about the events of the migration itself, then they weren't wrong either. Events relating to a certain undertaking = events DIRECTLY related to/of the undertaking itself, no? And at the same time events relating to an undertaking = events causing the undertaking, the events caused by the undertaking,
o_O Whaddya say?

Reaction score
Dude o_O
Question 4a is allegorical :/ I think it's right to perceive it in both ways, and neither archetype of the interpretation can be deemed entirely wrong. Of course you're right if you're saying that the answer had to be events leading up to the migration and those that were, in effect, caused by the migration. But if someone wrote about the events of the migration itself, then they weren't wrong either. Events relating to a certain undertaking = events DIRECTLY related to/of the undertaking itself, no? And at the same time events relating to an undertaking = events causing the undertaking, the events caused by the undertaking,
o_O Whaddya say?
i dont know man , i have left this discussion now .
lest move on :)

Reaction score
In the battle question and in abyssinian migration question there are very few verses to write no more than two or three and we have to write many verses to achieve A*.What can we do???
In battle questions, mostly marks are granted if you gave the necessary details (names of commanders, strengths of armies. locations, dates, major events, related verse/hadith/sunna, and the result of the battle)
So, maybe an A* can be achieved without making a reference. Just saying.

mbs

Reaction score
Only wrote abt persecutions and then wrote muslims were warm welcomed by najashi and hs people..
totaly misunderstood the question..
how many marks cud b deducted? I hope i get 6.

Reaction score
Only wrote abt persecutions and then wrote muslims were warm welcomed by najashi and hs people..
totaly misunderstood the question..
how many marks cud b deducted? I hope i get 6.
if you wrote the names of the persecutors and who were persecuted with proper stories of persecution thn i guess u can score 6 marks !

Reaction score
Compare Shi'a Compilation of Hadis with Sunni Compilation Of Hadis.
wha should be the answer .. =) .. ^_^

Reaction score
Compare Shi'a Compilation of Hadis with Sunni Compilation Of Hadis.
wha should be the answer .. =) .. ^_^
write about the six sunni book i.e sahih bukhari , muslim etc
and about the four shia books i.e al-kafi , al-istibsar etc
Note: write the main features of them , not the whole essay on each of them

Reaction score
write about the six sunni book i.e sahih bukhari , muslim etc
and about the four shia books i.e al-kafi , al-istibsar etc
Note: write the main features of them , not the whole essay on each of them

y0u mean 0nly that h0w much hadis they c0ntain and wh0 c0mpiled them ???